chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
Swe.messiah.jpg

I MUST SEE CANDLEMASS!!!

Originally posted by FrostGiant
They're not even metal. They're more like plastic. Here's some metal.
rntlive.jpg

This pic actually looks cheesier than it does in person. That's Nightmare's End.
I sure hope for their sake it looks less cheesy in person. That rivals the Mars Cheese Castle in cheesiness.

A little. There's still cheese involved, but not as much as that picture. I don't really get it either. There music pretty good and then they go and do that. Oh well, to each his own.

i actually have the candlemass videos on me computer... i can burn em onto a cd fer ya if ya so dig.... i also have tons of metal videos[i made a 6 FUCKING HOUR video comp fer christmas gifts fer me pals....] and i have all the doomsday news and a couple of the old metal blade videos....[ya aint lived til ya seen the ravenous medicine video]

Originally posted by FrostGiant
They're not even metal. They're more like plastic. Here's some metal.
rntlive.jpg

This pic actually looks cheesier than it does in person. That's Nightmare's End.

i was at some place in madison[seeing udo and saxon...how metal is that?????] and they had tons of nightmares end pictures up on the wall and we couldnt stop laughin at em til the members of the band confronted us and ask what was so funny.... and we cowered like lil bitches...

my favorite nightmare's ender is the guy named raven that wears fangs and a white tux jacket and carries a cane....