This can only go badly....

LOL ... dude ... this is Billy we are talking about. he has been like this for 20 years ... this is what's funny about him. did you just discover this? :loco: :D

Papa Josh said:
Fuck it, and if Deron is reading this, like I said, I wasn't gonna go post anymore shit over there until he pulled that pussy ass move of opening the thread long enough to show us how much of a child he really is.

Yeah, but shouldn't you expect retaliation to something you started?

Sure, opening a thread and then reclosing it is gay, but he's the moderator.

In a flame war, there are no rules. :tickled:

PJ will be gone for the day (lucky only a day to be honest). I emailed him as to why etc. and asked him not to make a fake account just so he can post. That HAHA stuff was there last night before I asked PJ not to post there again anyhow so it was nothing new.

5 stars ... should be more considering this is happening about 7AM Texas time ... LOL

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen on the internet, which puts it in line for dumbest thing in the history of thought (or lack thereof).

Gotta agree. WHy start flame wars with other forums? Just ignore people like Milano. Starting threads like that just makes people like him feel important and relevant.

Yeah, but it sure was fun. I'm just getting tired of undeserving people like him having a soapbox to spew their crap on.

And oh yeah, I'm back. Even if I'm only allowed here for the day. :loco:

It's kinda weird to long onto UM and the menu page is there, with no forum options. :tickled:

I had to go to RC and then click on the forum link to find this bitch!

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

JayKeeley said:

don't worry jay
thats not a singular opinion on that crock of shite :

from metalworks magazine

MOD
“The Rebel You Love to Hate”
Nuclear Blast
All those years ago when the original SOD split, MOD were never going to be able to follow the timeless “Stormtroopers of Death” LP, but they had a go and produced some fairly acceptable tracks - a few great ones even – still, they never matched those classic SOD riffs or sound. This pile of cack, on the other hand, just smells of easy ex-SOD cash. On first listen to this I instantly thought, “Oh fuck, Milano wants to be a hardcore Weird Al Yankovic”. I’ve only just read the press release, and apparently, that’s exactly where he found his inspiration… there is no hope. Lampooning the likes of Rammstein, Kiss, Eminem and Rage Against The Machine, supposedly to expose the hypocrisy and the double standards that such artists make careers by, in such a bland and un-entertaining way as to throw himself into that ugly cash-in bracket. Anyway, don’t Kiss already admit to being just a cash-collecting load of old shite? To be fair, there are a couple of halfway decent tracks later on in “Ass-ghanistan” and “He’s Dead Jim” (yep, a Star Trek piss-take), but two out of eight (the five radio edits don’t count, do they?) tracks don’t make an album. Fucking lame; should make Nuclear Blast a few more Euro, though. www.nuclearblast.de
2 Paul McCarroll