The Power of a Royal Carnage review compels you...

Erik said:
i thinks about this ... closing: probably straight-line of dovrte of the advanced side, or in English it it has proven the end to possibly, learn because it is exempted on the other hand like the total of the; idiot, why you kiss it that you are you in ... tribune true of the! slaughter the hour that: you see, because they were never emitted it were ... not here ? Burkhard has invites - lheos, hein ?
:lol: lmmfaao!!!! How the hell do you do it so well?!

This thread rocks :)

Erik said:
i thinks about this ... closing: probably straight-line of dovrte of the advanced side, or in English it it has proven the end to possibly, learn because it is exempted on the other hand like the total of the; idiot, why you kiss it that you are you in ... tribune true of the! slaughter the hour that: you see, because they were never emitted it were ... not here ? Burkhard has invites - lheos, hein ?
:lol:

Thanks for making me laugh so loud at work, the other cubicle dwellers are peering out wondering what's the matter with me.

Oh mighty thread, you deserve another five star rating...

Klaair said:
I think you have too many hamburgers in you brain ...
it is perhaps the reason why can't understand what I say.... Who knows ?? :loco:
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
by the way ... when i said "you are stupid" it is not the same as creating a thread in order to harrass an artist...
My sentence was not hypocritical ...I am sure you know it yourself .. you are just playing with it because you have nothing alse to say.
This is specifically for the French:
Bon seigneur d'Oh, pourquoi ce les Européens semblent-ils toujours obtenir toutes les sortes est-ils de moronic et de substance ? Comme NADster dit, ce fil a cessé et a renoncé il y a beaucoup de beaucoup de lunes d'être au sujet d'Atrox et de leur chanteur principal ex-fini sensible et de trollish. Il est maintenant bien davantage au sujet de ce être NOTRE FORUM FOUTU et NOTRE WEBZINE FOUTU, que, la fois passée que j'ai vérifié, signifié nous pourrait écrire à celui que nous baisant ayons voulu, non ?

If I did, I would have looked it up via a free translator. :p

But now that you put the Dr. Evil laugh to it, my curiosity is piqued... my guess is something around "like NADster said, this is the ROYAL CARNAGE forum, not like it was HER forum" and then of course the obligatory insults that you are so good at. :D

Good lord of oh, why this the Europeans they always seem to obtain all the sorts they is moronic and of substance? As NADster says, this wire stopped and renounced there is a lot of a lot of moons to be on the subject of atrox and of their principal former sensitive finished singer and of trollish. It is now well more on the subject of this being OUR SCREWED-UP FORUM and OUR SCREWED-UP WEBZINE, that, the past time that I verified, meant could write us to the one that we kissing wanted, no?
Well that makes perfect sense to me! :lol: