This forum has no one.

The Opeth board is a bloated crowded ship, filled to the brim with people. It will sink, and the survivors will have to swim to the life rafts around them (one of them being Devy's :D)

speaking of the opeth boards , id say this , i prefer to see the devy forum less active with worty and interesting threads than a full forum with useless and pointless stuff all over the board.

Be glad there aren't that many here. Believe me, I saw what happened when Cannibal Corpse had their board here....the more people you have, the more likely you are to encounter complete idiots. This is the way a board should be - full of good topics, and lacking shit-talkers and hecklers.

Hey, well I was just browsing random forums and I ran into this one :) I'm starting to check out Devin Townsend stuff, where should I start? I really liked his contribution to the new Soilwork CD, if that gives any indication of my tastes (although I like a bunch of stuff, so whatever).

Originally posted by NovemberFrost
Hey, well I was just browsing random forums and I ran into this one :) I'm starting to check out Devin Townsend stuff, where should I start? I really liked his contribution to the new Soilwork CD, if that gives any indication of my tastes (although I like a bunch of stuff, so whatever).

Some crazy mother fuckers hates the new soilwork, but I like it, it has it's good and the bad, but I hear Devin!!

Well you should start off by listening to.... I don't know all Devins work is very different from eachother!! but I love them all. I like Strapping Young Lad, Ocean Machine, and Terria the best!!
Go to http://www.hevydevy.com/index.htm
check out all Devins work, all Devins album has a extremly good flow in it, so every album passes through like it is just one huge song. except SYL :p

If you want some brutal as fuck metal, get SYL. If you want the best melodic hard rock, go with Terria or Ocean Machine. If you want speed metal, go with Physicist. I'm not sure how to describe Infinity. That's all its own. But then again, I've only listened to it once.

Originally posted by CannibalDave
Be glad there aren't that many here. Believe me, I saw what happened when Cannibal Corpse had their board here....the more people you have, the more likely you are to encounter complete idiots. This is the way a board should be - full of good topics, and lacking shit-talkers and hecklers.

Holy moly, I just found this board and was surprized to find one devoted to Hevy Devy. Yeah man, I use to be on the Cannibal Corpse board as well, and just got sick of it. I can't say I'm not guilty of some of the immaturity that ran rampant there, but I can say I was never immature for the sake being so.

It's cool to see this board! Kick ass.

RE: Kushan

Don't mind him folks.... he hasn't taken his medication yet... :oops:

*Drags him back to the Opeth board by the ankles.....*

He's got a point though........ :p

NO.jpg