This forum needs some action!

You negative people can stay out of this thread...We just need to get this forum going again.

AND I AM EXCITED!!!!! I am gonna give all the Katz big hugs!

All the visitors of the forum might get a little hyperactive and post some more because of this thread, but I don't think this will help this forum get new visitors:p
Or we should all create new acounts with all of our second and third personalities! xP
hmnah, that would suck:p

Vincent J. said:
Or we should all create new acounts with all of our second and third personalities! xP
hmnah, that would suck :p

any reference to real people or circumstances is totally intentional :heh:

hugot said:
we dont need no new members on the forum to make it more interesting, do we? we are already weird as it is!!!

this guy would make the forum more interesting.....if not him then I think we got it covered.....:)

STUFF449.jpg

My neighbour's cat had kittens recently...3 gray ones and a black one.
now newborn kittens sound at first like squeeky toys and as they grow up it changes to a traditional miao...some kittens are born sounding like they have a sore throat and never grow out of it(just like italian singers)...the back kitten sounds like that and it is kind of like a growling kitty.
he's blakk,he growls...I called him Blakkheim.

I had a cat that couldn't meow, she had pneumonia and we took her to the vet, she survived, but somehow shredded her vocal chords so her "voice" was wasted... she was fun....