this forum used to rock

bondcfh007

that tire murdered mary
Jul 12, 2001
Visit site
and now it sucks. i pop in here every once and a while and all it is people talking shit about fanboyism and how certain threads are gay. so now, please discuss how much this thread sucks

This forum used to be nice before it became punishable by death to post offtopic things. Also indicated by the amount of viewers this forum still has. It used to be by far the most visited forum on UM (usually 30+ viewers at any given time) and as I'm writing this it has... 4 viewers. Even the Anthrax forum has more people than that.

Another forum ruined by ignorant admin policies.

ps- this thread sucks.

Let's face it, even though the Off Topic was fucked up, when they moved it this forum went to shit. Now people are so fucking bored of Opeth topics we're discussing what everyone's favorite angle for Mike's nosebleed on the DVD is...bleh...

Indeed this forum sucks. Every thread must absolutely have something to do about Opeth, whether it's the way Akerfeldt's goatee looks, or how wide his ass is ... this is the shit being posted these days.

The last interesting thread was when we discussed how low the standards were for metalheads when when it comes to women. What happened? It got deleted because someone was apparently offended by "blatant bigotry". :Smug:

But, Daemon is correct, this thread pwns.

heres a thought people. if you dont have anything to ask... just dont post anything? you dont HAVE to make up meaningless topics. posting here regularly isnt essential...

but i agree. its this stupid 'no off-topic threads' bullshit which destroyed this forum. ill probably stop looking at it soon, my interest in this forum isnt that great anymore. theres never anything interesting.