this forum used to rock

There's this cool button in UM that says "NEW POSTS." I think if you got out of your "I HAVE TO FUCKING STAY IN ONE FORUM ALL THE FUCKING TIME" rut you would probably find more topics. Shit, if I decided to find one forum and just post there I'd get fucking bored. Do as you will and confine yourself to one fucking band forum and bitch about not having any topics when there are a bunch of other forums with many other topics.

Necramentia said:
but how do you plan to stop us when you're...COLD AS ICE?

bitch....i'll use my.... DOUBLE VISION, baby.

you're all right...i've been on here under 2 names since january 2003, back when OT was part of the forum, and seriously everyday there was a load of interesting, hilarious, and actually VALID content. But now it's all been left behind....ah hell...i don't need a forum to like Opeth any better...

forums breed fanboys.

abcdefg said:
LH is a troll? I've always thought he's just an opinionated prog nerd?

Man... 2001... it was fucking cool.

Sorry dude, I'd give the title to you, but you actually seem like a nice guy.

But anyway, there is a distinction between being opinionated - even storngly so - and exhibiting troll-like traits. He lays down flame-bait in almost every thread on here which isn't related to Prog.

I just don't see the point in frequenting a forum which you openly dislike, with a community you openly dislike and just continue to come on and make aggravating, derogatory or just plain bitchy posts. It really seems self-defeating to me.

Moonlapse, if you had such power, I'd ask you to close the entire forum until a week before the release of the new album.

Instead, I'm going to wallow here for another damn year.

You know, at one point I had a 'delete every thread' button, but I think Deron must've revamped the board with new software that restricted mod priviliges. Even though I'd never use it, it was kinda cool to just have it there.

Well, the search is still useful though. That would suck to lose all that info. But I'm sure if they were all deleted, a bunch of new "Melinda" threads would soon appear.

I really like abcdefg's posts, especially when he was a bit more ruthless. Lord Hypnos does know a lot about music, but just doesn't seem like a friendly person in general. Probably not to many "real" friends either...