this forum used to rock

I WANT I WANT I WANT!!! :kickass:
\m/
Luz.-

Decadent said:
Sumthin frosty. Preferably Heineken.

vilt-heineken-ontap.jpg

i went to amsterdam and took the heineken factory tour :kickass:

i loves me the jack daniels....rock star drink of choice....cuz uh yeah i'm a rock star.

Luz said:
If someday I have the chance to get into a beer factory. I DIE (and that's probably because I'm a fucking drunk girl...and I just loooove it!) Cheers friends!
\m/
Luz.-

I just hope I will be working beer pump on that particular shift!
I do like me some Hiney!!!!!

Moonlapse said:
I'd preffer a Coldie, but sure, Heineken will do.
Mmm, Coldies sure are smooth. I've been drinking pretty much nothing else for the past 2 years. Last carton I bought lasted 2 days.

I just got back from the bottle-o with a bottle of Southern Comfort. Havent had this stuff for years... looking forward to it.

Stop here you all: Germany rules concerning beer. You should have come to Oktoberfest to try delicious stuff. As for beers, I go for Berliner Pilsener It's very good indeed.

NineFeetUnderground said:
quoting myself wasnt something i thought was clever, it was just easier than having to repost it every 15 minutes for someone who was claiming opeth should just make morningrise pt. 2,3,4,5,6,etc.

if pointing out the absurdity, stupidity and idiocracy of the majority of you children on a daily basis simply because reading your posts gives me a migrane worse than a bloated elephant sitting on my head in 120 degree weather makes me a "troll"...then i shall continue to reside under my progressive bridge of d00000m.

flame me all youd like, but its the members like me that keep this forum having any sort of traffic whatsoever anymore. otherwise there would be 3 noobs posting about how "tHey MuSt KnOw ThE StOry Of MeLiNda Or ThEylL DIEEE!!!1111"....

so to those you cant stop whining like girls, can go fuck themselves, i really dont care.

for those that have continued to appeal to my interest and maintain a sort of necessary sanity in this fanboy/whiney douchebag ridden forum of an outhouse (gunhaver, guitarmaster, etc) i commend you. ;)

so why does everyone act like they have to be here?

there is something called the world out there.

RavenousDaemon said:
Well why don't you answer for yourself? Why do you keep coming to this forum, or forums in general?

i'm not complaining about it.

if i really disliked it that much i just wouldn't come.