this forum used to rock

synergy said:
can I please lie in your soothing arms ninefeetunderground?

Is this one of them there sites where everyone gets along much better
than they really should be? getting along?

I still say you should answer your questions yourself, pertaining to yourself- not to the peopel that hate the forum. Why do you still come here?

RavenousDaemon said:
I still say you should answer your questions yourself, pertaining to yourself- not to the peopel that hate the forum. Why do you still come here?

I have no fuckin' Idea what the fuck you are talking about!!!
Innit that peachy?

synergy said:
I would fire back if i didn't know that you would counter it with some kind of disturbing logic that would make me completely re-think my life
its nothing personal...i just dont cuddle with kalmah fans.

this also goes for any band who thinks its a good idea to mimic children of bodom.

RavenousDaemon said:
Well if you would just scroll up, you would. It's to Necramentia if you didn't realize.

Please except my condolances on your recent loss.
Personal Property is so much more important in these
times than family.

Booze is good!!!!!
Prolly cause it sounds like
Boobs! And who doesn't like
a big set o boobs?
I am drunker now than you are!
Tis a safe bet!
Now who looks stupid?

NineFeetUnderground said:
its nothing personal...i just dont cuddle with kalmah fans.

this also goes for any band who thinks its a good idea to mimic children of bodom.

Hey first of all Kalmah has been playing together before COB... even though COB got a record deal first, Kalmah used to be known as Ancestor before. And besides, why hate on such a good band... Both COB and Kalmah are great bands, why must there be rivalries? Just enjoy the music from both bands, because they both sound awesome.

drkluscious said:
Hey first of all Kalmah has been playing together before COB... even though COB got a record deal first, Kalmah used to be known as Ancestor before. And besides, why hate on such a good band... Both COB and Kalmah are great bands, why must there be rivalries? Just enjoy the music from both bands, because they both sound awesome.
except kalmahs better

RavenousDaemon said:

i come here because i like it here. i'm not the one complaining. i think it's fun, and people take it way too seriously. my point was that people who really detest it that much shouldn't post here, i mean why do something that you don't have to if you don't like it. personally, i enjoy it here. so that's why i'm here.

The mods have itchy trigger fingers around here, to be quite honest. Deleting a thread about a Nile tour in the UK? Mikael, and quite a few folks here are Nile fans. (And Necrophagist is going to make quite a few "Best of 2004" lists, a topic that gets started without opposition quite frequently around here.) Thread deletion should be reserved for the truly off-topic, or the truly offensive.

Risquit said:
The mods have itchy trigger fingers around here, to be quite honest. Deleting a thread about a Nile tour in the UK? Mikael, and quite a few folks here are Nile fans. (And Necrophagist is going to make quite a few "Best of 2004" lists, a topic that gets started without opposition quite frequently around here.) Thread deletion should be reserved for the truly off-topic, or the truly offensive.

Nile touring the UK is about as related to Opeth as the US presidential elections... I'm sure the guys were following those on the TV... *sigh*.

As far as itchy trigger fingers... all the joke threads are still here, are they not? It's a breath of fresh air from monotony, but I'm fearing it'll get out of control soon.

While this forum possesses superior stupidity, well, second to the CoB forums it is still amusing.

Moonlapse isn't a bad mod, I don't agree with some of the shit he's done (deleting some interesting threads) but there are worse. Go to the Symphony X forums for example, that's the best example of a shitty forum. Good people there ... ridiculously stupid mod.

But, it's starting to spread throughout UM ... not allowing insults or interesting off-topic threads. :Smug: