This Godless Endeavor

just found out about the new album...i've been too busy/lazy to come on here....i'll try to come back everyonce in a while...was watching some nevermore bootlegs today....

Well Ill be honest Ive never heard part one. Im sorry Its hard to find Nevermore around here. I bet the Ozzy cover is gonna be great. It was a grat song to begin with. To tell you the truth I wasnt to thrilled with the sound of silence, Sorry Sentient . Im kind of partial to the original .The video on the NE hardocre dvd, where your talking about the woman with the huge boob and drugs was funny.

" I WANNA SEE A BIGGER FUCKING PIT"

Hey Warrel! :wave:
THATS SO AWESOME! great name for the record! i was very curious on how its gonna be and sound!
The Learning 2! oh yes! :headbang: :headbang: thats gonna own!
i love the Learning...one of my fave Nevermore songs! i always thought there was some underlying thing about your nick...

cant wait to see pics! good luck!

Sentient6 said:
hello and fuck off (just kidding)!!!!

you won't be dissappointed by The Learning 2 (Sentient6)
now y'all know why that's my nick!
it's a very long song and does justice to it's prequel for sure
the machines have learned to hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just the humans though, they are unhappy with their god/creator, much like we humans are!

Makes me think about Battlestar Galactica. :)
*runs for cover*

This is the best news I've heard in a while. I was going to suggest a NEVERMORE live disc and DVD with extras like demos and unreleased songs redone/remastered such as "Chances 3, Utopia, World Unborn, System Is Failing" but that can wait. Hell yes, The Learning Part 2 and a Revelation "Mother Earth" cover. FUCKING A. Also, Enemies being remixed and remastered. This will be a great 2005 for Nevermore.

I'm just too lazy to look for them or get my password sent to me again.

ZANEX said:
This will be a great 2005 for Nevermore.

0503_nevermore_wd_d.jpg

TrueBeliever said:
Would anyone else here rather have a Mother North cover?

I'd rather hear a cover of Transilvanian Hunger personally.

by the way, because of the Negura Bunget in your signature you are my new friend.

i was hoping for a Dont Fear the Reaper cover...id love to hear Nevermore do that song...

ZANEX said:
This is the best news I've heard in a while. I was going to suggest a NEVERMORE live disc and DVD with extras like demos and unreleased songs redone/remastered such as "Chances 3, Utopia, World Unborn, System Is Failing" but that can wait. Hell yes, The Learning Part 2 and a Revelation "Mother Earth" cover. FUCKING A. Also, Enemies being remixed and remastered. This will be a great 2005 for Nevermore.
as if we could use a song called "The System's Failing" written in 1992 without Dave Mustaine taking credit for the title???? maybe I'll tattoo
it on myself so he knows he's my inspiration