This guy needs to be stopped

J. Golden

Heaven and Hell Records
Oct 12, 2009
here
www.heavenandhellrecords.com
Eddie.jpg

I cannot be the only person that cannot stand this douche bag. Watching the latest episode where he is talking about the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and how it is so disrespectful to bands. Eddie is certainly one to talk there. I think the Hall of Fame is ran by tools like him and that is why it runs like it does.
That Metal Show is like a train wreck and hard to look away from. It has become more than just the only rock show in America, now I only watch it to see how many times he and his two numb nuts screw up. It is also funny to see how angry he gets when he's wrong.
But it is sad that this crap is put on the air to represent rock and metal,

From what I hear the radio show is not much better. I have a friend that calls Eddie all the time on the show. Honestly from what I gather I can't believe people listen to it, but hey I watch the stupid show.

So did my joke go over your head or what?

Eddie.jpg

I cannot be the only person that cannot stand this douche bag. Watching the latest episode where he is talking about the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and how it is so disrespectful to bands. Eddie is certainly one to talk there. I think the Hall of Fame is ran by tools like him and that is why it runs like it does.
That Meal Show is like a train wreck and hard to look away from. It has become more than just the only rock show in America, now I only watch it to see how many times he and his two numb nuts screw up. It is also funny to see how angry he gets when he's wrong.

I am glad someone else hates this guy. Sure he has knowldge of rock and some metal. I dont watch the show...I have seen it a few times and thought it was weak and lame.

As a fan of metal, I do not want this guy representing me. If I had to have anyone representing me, it would be these guys.

ms13.jpg

Eddie.jpg

That Meal Show is like a train wreck and hard to look away from. It has become more than just the only rock show in America, now I only watch it to see how many times he and his two numb nuts screw up. It is also funny to see how angry he gets when he's wrong.

I don't care for him at all, but I wonder how much of it is him, and how much is controlled by corporate interests....

I don't care for him at all, but I wonder how much of it is him, and how much is controlled by corporate interests....

A lot of them is certainly him. Even on the radio show ge discredits most metal because it is not on his radar.
And you can also tell from how Eddie sets things up that he brings in from his radio show like last weeks 'Where Are They Now' thing about the Scorpions bass player, that sh*&t was so staged.

I am glad someone else hates this guy. Sure he has knowldge of rock and some metal. I dont watch the show...I have seen it a few times and thought it was weak and lame.

He is stuck in the 80s. He only knows about 80s metal, and the only active bands he follows are bands that were around in the 80s. He doesn't know diddlysquat about the current state of metal, and that is why he's such a joke as a metal "expert". He's a caricature.

But maybe that's just on That Metal Show. It is VH1 Classic, after all. Does he play anything newer (ie, not hair-metal) on his radio show?

I wonder if Harv has ever offered to bring him to ProgPower as a guest, so he can learn something. :)

He was at Hammerfall 5 years ago with Edguy at BB King's and introduced Hammerfall. He was also at the first Gigantour at Jones Beach to introduce Nevermore. Pretty sure he was booed both times.

He is stuck in the 80s. He only knows about 80s metal, and the only active bands he follows are bands that were around in the 80s. He doesn't know diddlysquat about the current state of metal, and that is why he's such a joke as a metal "expert". He's a caricature.

But maybe that's just on That Metal Show. It is VH1 Classic, after all. Does he play anything newer (ie, not hair-metal) on his radio show?

I wonder if Harv has ever offered to bring him to ProgPower as a guest, so he can learn something. :)

I don't think he would show up unless he was paid a lot of money and who needs him?
According to the guy I know who offend calls the show, so often that Eddie knows him by name, Eddie brushes of Progpower every time it is mentioned to him. I'm guessing it is not a big enough fest for the mighty Trunk. And those bands don't even exist in Eddie's world. Just this past year Jorn came on to his radar, an apparent "new comer".

I like how every time he's wrong, he argues and tries to find a loophole to make him be right.

and all he manages to do is make it worse. Or if he does not know then he somehow writes it off like "well I done even listen to them", "I'm not a big fan of", or my favorite when he did not get the Flotsam question "nobody sent me a copy".

I pay pretty much zero attention to him. If you did the same he might eventually fade. I've watched a total of one of his That Metal Show episodes, the Dio tribute one. It was resoundingly meh.

Don't even get me started again on this fucking poser! I have ranted about him on my radio show. How this guy is the "face" of Hard Rock, and Metal is beyond me. He knows absolutely jack shit about Metal, and is the biggest fucking poser of them all.

My chatters in my chatroom during my radio show are always tearing this guy a new asshole. He closed his OWN chatroom on his website because people would go in there and bash him hahahaha! Before he closed it he whined to Mike Portnoy how he couldnt even go in his own chatroom because people on the internet are brutal. No Eddie maybe it's that you really SUCK!

What a crybaby no talent no nothing metal wannabe this clown is. Fuck his shitty show, and fuck him.

VH1 needs a REAL fucking show, and host, and yes I'm available. ;)

Eddie Trunk is a tool. Typical example of a guy with poor taste in metal (yes, sure Kiss is the greatest band ever, OF COURSE MR. TRUNK), who really should call it quits.

What's with these metal radio show guys and their huge egos? :lol:

Don't even get me started again on this fucking poser! I have ranted about him on my radio show. How this guy is the "face" of Hard Rock, and Metal is beyond me. He knows absolutely jack shit about Metal, and is the biggest fucking poser of them all.

My chatters in my chatroom during my radio show are always tearing this guy a new asshole. He closed his OWN chatroom on his website because people would go in there and bash him hahahaha! Before he closed it he whined to Mike Portnoy how he couldnt even go in his own chatroom because people on the internet are brutal. No Eddie maybe it's that you really SUCK!

What a crybaby no talent no nothing metal wannabe this clown is. Fuck his shitty show, and fuck him.

While that would be entertaining bro... you would not be able to swear... could you do that? ;)