This is for my pal Guillawww

Troyanasy

Sep 16, 2001
Toronto , Canada
Eh Macaco
Você sabe que Im que fala a Guirilla
Eu pensei que você poderia ser uma costeleta de porco, mas eu penso que você é grego?
Eu;m um picada que não é para um haha de mudança ,asking você um?

Mas o homem..pense antes de você escreva alguns de seu defeque __
Nenhum por que...você não quereria adquirir toda " a Mecanografia duro "
Se você caminhasse na frente de mim nosso meu caminho de tubarões>
Amigo arrependido se você falasse como você escreve..
Seu testamento aprende uma lição de vida

Pou les, den milao ti glossa alla to ebala sto altavista babel fish kai mou ebgale kati malakies os eksis:

"Eh Monkey You know that Im that the Guirilla speaks I thought that you I could be a pig sideburn, but I think that you he is Greek? Pricked Eu;m one that haha of change is not for one, asking you one?

But the homem..pense before you writes some of its defecates __ None why... you the hard Mecanografia would not want to acquire all "" If you my way of tubarões walked in the front of me ours > sorry Friend if you it spoke as you write. Its will learns a life lesson"

?????? Ti skata? Eite o translator tis altavista einai mpourda eite esu den ksereis na milas Portogalezika... Re gourouni traba re sti gunaika sou na staniaretai kai oi duo sas, alla perna apo kana farmakeio prota na pareis kana profulaktiko giati pote den ksereis pou serianizoun autes oi koloalaniares.

You think that picture is funny?

Eh lá G
Nenhum fucking ao redor:era você quem me enviou o E-mail?
Foi uns um do baord se fosse que você admite a isto
Eu fucking de aint ao redor.Pense hahaha de menino eu e nós temos capítulos
Da Inglaterra Para Vancouver.fucker de hi

"Eh G None fucking to redor:era you who sent me the email there? He was ones one of baord if it was that you admit to this I fucking of aint to the redor.Pense hahaha of boy I and we have chapters Of England For Vancouver.fucker of hi"

Hmm... as far as I can tell someone sent you an e-mail and you wanna know if it was me??? Do I even know your e-mail address? Ti egine re kathiki exeis tin periodo sou gi' auto sumperiferesai san psilomuta striggla?