This is so fucking sad... Ooooohhhh...

blah
a koala

noga don't drink... alcohol is bad for you :cry:
it makes your liver shrink... and causes a lot of troubles.

smoke weed.

Koalas are cool.

I don't know when Trapped posted, but it's 10 minutes unitl Saturday!

You people are living in the past! :D

Once we flew from the US to Australia and someone had a birthday on the day that we missed out on.

We left at 10am on Thursday or something, and arrived at 9am Saturday... His birthday was Friday, so he missed it...

Pretty weird.. did he really get older??

hey! it's thursday morning here. 9:30. kinda hungover. i got up to go to spanish class........that's starting in about.......now. i haven't gone since monday. bad habits die hard. . .

i went to a dinner theater thing last night. it was a lot more fun than i expected. i especially enjoyed the audience participation parts. anyway, there was one segmant where they called the couples who's aniversary it was up onto the stage. so some of us went up in "couples," so we could get gift certificate prize things. two of my friends that went up together.........were both guys. so first they asked the couples how long they were together. i think tony said, "since we were six." then they put on some music and asked them to dance "like they did on their wedding night." so Tony and Chris did it......convincingly, with a little ass-grabbing and everything. then to top things off they had to have a passsionate kiss. so, in front of about 200 people, they locked lips in a kiss that was nothing less than oscar material. in fact, out of the five couples (only one were "real." some nice old couple who were married for 40 years,) their kiss was by far the most intense. in fact, a little too intense if you asked me.;) we have pictures too, so were going to be bugging them for a long time about this. . .

my only complaint is the food.............and the damn expensive booze

oh, and my new name is Spanky (don't ask)

yeah, actually, yeah!!! i do have a scanner. one of my friends has a digital camera, so he might have them on his computer already. the funny thing was that tony wore this purple shirt and tie. so we were calling him gay before we left for dinner. i guess that pushed him over the edge.

Hey Black Heart... Nah... didn't get the job. Ahh well, no harm done right? something will turn up .:)

It is now officially 3.17 in the morning, and i am fucked. so goodnight. :)