This is so fucking sad... Ooooohhhh...

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
Lefay - Moonlit night.

Lefay are such a damn cool band.... But i dare say that a number of you Opeth droobs would not appreciate this awesome band, because they have a cool singer instead of the cookie-monster on crack.

'The Boon He Gives' is awesome too... I'm on a seventh seal fix.. he he. SOS is next... i love that album even more than this one.

So... Nice shoes eh? Do they come here often?

I can't beleive that i just called everyone 'droobs'... what is a droob anyway? Is that even a word?

Sorry everyone.

Originally posted by Trapped
Lefay - Moonlit night.

Lefay are such a damn cool band.... But i dare say that a number of you Opeth droobs would not appreciate this awesome band, because they have a cool singer instead of the cookie-monster on crack.

'The Boon He Gives' is awesome too... I'm on a seventh seal fix.. he he. SOS is next... i love that album even more than this one.

So... Nice shoes eh? Do they come here often?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

´Hmmmhmm, I don´t want to be a party pooper, but as you probalby know the cookie monster on crack can squeese a few beautiful notes out of it´s horrendous mouth...

And also, you´ve been known to suggest some cool bands like martyr and The tea party so I´m confident this will be something cool... :D

Sorry about the cookie-monster thing... i didn't really mean that, opeth are great...

Martyr are gods. 'Nuff said.

:lol: Hmmm... this thread has gone from Lefay, to Koalas... hmm... what is the connection??

Maybe Lefay are all koalas in disguise??

Or maybe i'm drunk. :)

:lol: he he.

Well, i think they would have to invent special pedals for the kick-drums, because little koala legs wouldn't reach. :lol:

:lol:

uh... err.... i don't really have a koala.

I can't beleive that you actually beleived me... :lol:

Sorry... Koalas are really dangerous actually... biiiig claws.

:lol:

sorry... i didn't think that everyone would be so gullible... *blush*

Koala's are cool creatures though, there is always one not far, in the trees. Kangaroo's are terrible though, especially when they are a buck, and they are a foot taller than you.

:lol: I'll do my best black heart!

... I might have a bit of trouble getting it through the slot, but i'll try...!

What's up!

Not much... it is very very late here... it is morning now! Damn australian clocks... they should be set forward a bit so i can stay up late without getting tired! :lol:

He has left........he will be back........he is like myself, he surfs in and out........

Hey.its wednesday here..what day is at your house?

It is now thursday here!! I'm going to bed now, i have to apply for a job tomorrow...!!!

See y'all.

:lol: @ StorTroll

ANother job try out? Good luck and sleep well.

If you dont get this job, maybe you should go to bed before its time to get up next time..hahahha