This Is The Best Day Of My Life

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
First - I graduated today. HAHAHA, REUBEN 1, SCHOOL 0! THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED! I wrote "Headbang for peace - make noise, not war" on my gown; when they called my name, I turned my back on the crowd, took off my cap to unleash the Jewfro, and headbanged until they made me stop. \m/

That was fucking great. I'm gonna miss people, but shit, I'M FUCKING DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL.

And as if that wasn't enough, I check Blabbermouth when I get home.

1. New Sodom album.
2. Creed breaks up.

FUCK YES. THERE IS A GOAT, AND HE LOVES ME.

What Are You Gonna Do With Your Life Now? If You Dont Go To College Then The System Did Win Cause It Proved Any Dumbass Can Graduate Highschool. Im Not Calling You A Dumbass But Anyone Can Get Through Highschool. College Is Where They Weed Out The True Waste Of Life. Unless You Land A Kick Ass Job And Dont Need College Then And Only Then Do I Stand Corrected. Make An Effort Man And Prove To The World That Metal Heads Arent Morons.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
What Are You Gonna Do With Your Life Now? If You Dont Go To College Then The System Did Win Cause It Proved Any Dumbass Can Graduate Highschool. Im Not Calling You A Dumbass But Anyone Can Get Through Highschool. College Is Where They Weed Out The True Waste Of Life. Unless You Land A Kick Ass Job And Dont Need College Then And Only Then Do I Stand Corrected. Make An Effort Man And Prove To The World That Metal Heads Arent Morons.

It appears you took a 6 hour nap on top of a Nuclear Reactor. You have no idea who you're talking to. The great Pyrus,that's who. He'll verbally emasculate you, scalp you, then lick the fat off his finger while you cry in the corner. Look around before you make such utter ridiculous statements.

<Anyone can get through high school, what are you going to do with your life? College is where they weed out...(rolls eyes)>

Pyrus said:
First - I graduated today. HAHAHA, REUBEN 1, SCHOOL 0! THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED! I wrote "Headbang for peace - make noise, not war" on my gown; when they called my name, I turned my back on the crowd, took off my cap to unleash the Jewfro, and headbanged until they made me stop. \m/

That was fucking great. I'm gonna miss people, but shit, I'M FUCKING DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL.

And as if that wasn't enough, I check Blabbermouth when I get home.

1. New Sodom album.
2. Creed breaks up.

FUCK YES. THERE IS A GOAT, AND HE LOVES ME.

Yes. The goat loves you. So does MOM.

I wrote "Headbang for peace - make noise, not war" on my gown; when they called my name, I turned my back on the crowd, took off my cap to unleash the Jewfro, and headbanged until they made me stop. \m/

hahah gratz dude \m/\m/

WHY SHOULD I BE FRIGHTENED OR INTIMIDATED BY A 18 year old kid. IM NOT BEING A SMART ASS, IM SERIOUS. ILL CATCH YOU GUYS LATER I MUST SAVE MYSELF FROM PYRUS WORSHIPPING BY STUDYING FOR MY SOCIOLOGY TEST. COLLEGE CLASSES IN SUMMER SUCK, BUT OH WELL.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY---open your mouth a little wider when you speak!

anyway Reub CONGRATS! yer gonna have a card coming your way next week! im sorry i couldnt be there, i would have loved to have been there! rock on buddy! TRASH FOR LIFE!!!

Congrats man... now yer semi free from a tyrannical system of ass holes (school) and jumping right into a world full of imperialistic money-grubbing fuckwads.... Welcome to the rest of your life. Rock out with the best of them.

I Actually Have A Deep Voice But It Carries Alot. I Have Always Tpye With My Pinky On The Shift Key Because Back When I Was A Freshman In Highschool And Icq Just Came Out I Couldn't Read What I Typed And So Typing On That For Years I Just Got Use To It. Now I Literally Cant Stop. I Do It Unknowingly. If Actually Have To Watch My Finger To Stop. Its Kinda Sad. Everyone bitches at me but I dont Do It on purpose Its Just Force Of Habit. CT THRASH YOUR CAT IS THE CUTEST. Im A Big Cat Enthusiests.

Wheres Redlands? I Mean What Part Of The Country. I Go To School In New Mexico For Psychology. Good Luck With School. Ahhh The Drunken Stooper Which Will Last For About 3 Days. I Remember Those Days. Good Times .

It's in San Bernardino County in southern California, about 40 miles out of Los Angeles proper. Pretty area. A bit hot, but better than freezing my ass off in Vermont.

I'm not really gonna think about it till August, though; I've got the whole summer to relax and party. And find a job. Blegh.