This Is The Best Day Of My Life

Talk About A Severe Change. One Coast To The Other. Good Luck. Yeah Its Hotter Than Shit There. I Dont Know I Would Rather Freeze My Ass Off Then Burn Up But Being That Far Away From Family Will Be A Good Change. You Learn Alot About Yourself When You Live On Your Own And Have To Do Stuff For Yourself.

Also I Dont Really See How Reagen Dying Really Makes The Day Better Or Not. He Was 93 Fucking Years Old Its Not Like He Was Saving The World. Its A Force Of Habit And I Dont Feel Like Breaking So Suck My Cock Or Shut Your Mouth. Let The Flaming Insue. We Were Having A Nice Conversation And You Just Had To Go And Fuck It Up.HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAY LIKE 12? THATS A NICE TESTAMENT SHIRT THOUGH. OHH KINDA SEXY. YOU ARE FROM SAN FRANCISCO THOUGH SO YOUR PROBABLY A DYKE ANYWAY THAT WHOLE CITY IS FULL OF FAGS. NO OFFENSE TO FAGS ACCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT ITS FUCKING SICK.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Also I Dont Really See How Reagen Dying Really Makes The Day Better Or Not. He Was 93 Fucking Years Old Its Not Like He Was Saving The World. Its A Force Of Habit And I Dont Feel Like Breaking So Suck My Cock Or Shut Your Mouth. Let The Flaming Insue. We Were Having A Nice Conversation And You Just Had To Go And Fuck It Up.HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAY LIKE 12? THATS A NICE TESTAMENT SHIRT THOUGH. OHH KINDA SEXY. YOU ARE FROM SAN FRANCISCO THOUGH SO YOUR PROBABLY A DYKE ANYWAY THAT WHOLE CITY IS FULL OF FAGS. NO OFFENSE TO FAGS ACCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT ITS FUCKING SICK.

He's cute... Like all the others who went after Stealer because of her age... He's cute... in a pathetic kind of way of course! :D

How Old Are You Big Boy??? Hahaha Just Fucking With You. Eww That Gives Me The Chills. I Have Better Things To Do Then Be Bothereed And Mouthed By A 12 Year Little Girl At A Fucking Internet Forum. You Know What I Mean?

Deconstruct my Reality said:
Congrats beautiful!!!

Big x's and o's going out to ya! :D

Thanks, H! :)

ELIDE: dude, enough with the "SF = gay" bullshit, it's old and tired and lame. And don't fuck with my sis, she'll kick you to death with her combat boots and then I'll scoop your brains out and eat them and stuff.

Much congratulations, Pyrus! I still have 2 more years to go, though. I'm hoping I can go somewhere with my writing once I'm out of school, seeing as how I have no other redeeming qualities.

Hey TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS IS SOMETHING I DO DELIBERATLY: Yeah, I totally see where you're coming from with all of that stuff about "fags." Y'know, no offense or anything to them, it's just that their whole way of life is sick.
And where the fuck do you get off talking to Isabel like that?
You fucking idiot.

Fred–thanks much, Brother in Thrash. \m/

Laura–thanks you too, and :lol: at "Y'know, no offense or anything to them, it's just that their whole way of life is sick." And keep writing, cause it's a good foot in the door to colleges...with my crap grades, there's no way I woulda gotten into any kind of good school without a portfolio of solid writing.

The Hell She Is I Dont Really Care . She Started Shit With Me So I Was Just Defending Myself. Its A Common Thing To Mouth. Most Of You Guys Are Like Some Kind Of Elitist Fucking Cult. You Get All Wierded Out About Stupid Shit. But Whatever I Guess Thats Just Your Guys Thing.

I Dont Like Little Girls I Was Being Sarcastic. She Was Mouthing Me About Something I Dont Even Remember What It Was. Its So Not Important Anymore.

I WAS JUST WONDERING BECAUSE I WAS AT METAL-REVIEWS.COM and I WAS LOOKING AT MERCYFUL FATE ALBUMS AND SOMEBODY PUT A COMMENT ON THERE WITHT HE NAME PYRUS. IM SURE THERES LOTS MORE PEOPLE ON THE NET NAMED PYRUS BUT I JUST THOUGHT ID ASK. I LOVE KING DIAMOND. I LIKE HIS SOLO STUFF MORE THEN FATE BUT BOTH ARE GOOD>