This Is The Best Day Of My Life

[IVE BEEN GOING THERE FOR ABOUT 5 years thats actually where i first read about INFLAMES and NEVERMORE. I really like DONT BREAK THE OATH, but ABIGAIL and VOODOO are my fav. solo works.

Alright, if typing in capitals is a habit to you, then typing normally is habit to me. BUT LOOK AT ME, I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS JUST LIKE YOU!!!! If I can do that, you can type without the damned shift key. You're a fucking pathetic excuse for an attention whore.

IF YOU WOULD OF READ ANY OF THE POSTS when i was talking to LORD OF METAL youd understand just a little. I cant type with my pinky and Ive always rested it on the shift key. It made it easier cause i couldt read what i was typing On icq anyway. If i wanted attetnion It post a new thread every five minutes saying look atme Im different. Right now my pinkys just sitting there doing nothing. I cant type worth shit anyway but I seriusly cant type with my pinkly at all. Someones got a bit of an attitude problem or you just like fucking with people. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: CAnt you find something else better to write about then my typing habits.