This is the shit we have to deal with in the United States

I don't live in the U.S, but I'm still stunned that Republicans are only conservative about religion values and everything, yet when Obama proposes a plan to inject a huge sum of money as well as taxing the millionaires, which could lead to the creation a shitload of jobs and reduce a certain debt, all the Congress can do (the majority being Republicans) is vote against and then proceed to blame the actual President about the economical crisis going on.

Oh but don't worry, we WILL fix those religion problems!!!

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Obama doesn't get his second mandate; just like father Bush, the economy being unstable the unemployment rate being higher than the average, citizens only find in their strength to blame Obama about the current state of the Republic and proceed to vote against the actual President.

He obviously doesn't know how much of the population will outwardly oppose his campaign based on this message alone.

Posting to FBook, thx

EDIT: I guess I took that the wrong way. I thought he was gay-bashing. That aside, he's fighting the wrong fight if he's worried about religious oppression in america.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry guys! But your country is pretty fucked. I mean Australia is no perfect place.. but whenever I hate it here, some one has to post up the bullshit that goes on in the US and suddenly I'm a little more appreciative. That douche needs to be turkey slapped.... By a gay guy!

I'm not going to try to post it up from my phone, but if you want to see what our founding fathers thought of religion in government, google Jon Stewart's breakdown of the "war on Christmas" from yesterday's (12/6/11) "Daily Show"

+ a really big 1 to MelbShredder and DarkTom

Religious Opression in a country where "intelligent design" is taught in biology?
It's ok if you want to believe that earth was created a few thousand years ago,
if you're illogical enough to believe that dinosaurs either didn't exist or lived at
the same time as humans, no problem for me.
But if you want to teach that stuff to children, just start a religion class and let
them choose...

StefTD said:
+ a really big 1 to MelbShredder and DarkTom

Religious Opression in a country where "intelligent design" is taught in biology?
It's ok if you want to believe that earth was created a few thousand years ago,
if you're illogical enough to believe that dinosaurs either didn't exist or lived at
the same time as humans, no problem for me.
But if you want to teach that stuff to children, just start a religion class and let
them choose...

I agree with you except I DON'T think it's ok to believe dinosaurs didn't exist or that the world is only a few thousand years old, because it's been proven otherwise. Honestly, what so many people call "freedom of religion" I like to call "The right to be stupid" cause it's all about denying actual evidence and living under one ridiculous assumption after another. When I was a kid, everyone in my schools accepted evolution and Dinosaurs as real, both in Houston and Venezuela, I don't know what's gotten into people lately.

@Dan: I just wrote that it's ok for me because I don't want that you guys know that I am an
intolerant asshole ;) there are even people denying the fact that there are viruses and bac-
teria because they're not able to see them and it wasn't mentioned in the bible, I just don't get
how somebody could think that way.

Still waiting for socialnumb

Oh man, I can't even... well I knew he was stupid because his epic failures in debates etc are all over the internet and news, but never saw his videos before.
Pretty sure he'd crap his pants regularly and wouldn't be able to talk if he had 2 IQ points less.

Politicians sucks everywhere really. Good thing we dont have guys like this. Although 90% of them here talks crap. Stuff like health like forbidding smoking in pubs and so (i am a smoker, barely visit pubs, but the fact your clothes dont smell awefully are good thing tho), things like that are more important then for example life gets more and more expensive for the working ppl who only earn 1500 euro's a month, while the ones who already have shitloads, only want more and they also get more each year cause they just charge everything to the working classes. I remember a few year back some shitty hippy politician quitting cause they couldnt get a quick agreement on banning smoking from public places. While the gouverment was throwing loads of money at things none of the Belgians benefitted from in any way. The world is generally fucked. Good thing we still have metal right 8)

People can´t pray or celebrate christmas in schools? Is this true? I´m not talking about the school make everyone prey/celebrate christmas, I´m talking about the individual doing his thing by himself without bothering the others.

It's a good thing he approves his own message!

I LOL´d too.

I just don't think he actually believes this shit. I think he's faking it to get votes. Right? I've always had a feeling that those in any kind of power know better. Or maybe I'm wrong and being an idiot get's you to the top. Fuck!

Damn Christians!

I just don't think he actually believes this shit. I think he's faking it to get votes. Right? I've always had a feeling that those in any kind of power know better. Or maybe I'm wrong and being an idiot get's you to the top. Fuck!

Damn Christians!

If you look at a lot of the research out there, a LOT of people in high positions within various churches don't actually have any faith any more. But they keep doing it because it's all they know, and the only way to pay for food!!

Same with this prick I reckon.