this is very VERY interesting

Hey you guys...

I noticed you've been talking about Tatu, and I have to disagree with the ones who think they're ugly, coz they're so gorgeous. Julia (the one with the black hair is my favourite, I would shag her any day!) Yep, you've probably guessed I'm a lesbian, which is why I love them so much... you guys and straight girls wouldn't understand how amazing they are. Tatu are such an inspiration to me and all my lesbian/bisexual friends... I met my girlfriend coz of Tatu.

They are beautiful, I feel myself getting wet 'down there' whenever I see a picture of them, and their music totally rocks!

This is just my opinion anyway...

Love Rachel xxx

The more interesting thing is how much Mordet I Grotten sounds just like To Rid The Disease at the 2:48 mark I think. Or better yet... To Rid The Disease sounds like Mordet I Grotten. Whatever. But same composer so that's ok. Both are great songs. You know I've never seen that Tatu video, but I think I will now....

t.A.T.u is a russian acronym for 'this girl loves that girl'. Any of you guys seen their video for Simple Motions? It's got Julia (the really hot one) masterbating in the bath... although it doesn't show anything :(

The video for All The Things She Said has to be the best video out there though... 2 sexy lesbians kissing and touching eachother in the rain, wearing schoolgirl uniforms. WOW!!! :D

Me and my girlfriend love to kiss eachother and grab eachother's ass/tits when there's loadsa people about... LOL to their faces! :lol:

Anyway, about Tatu... everyone's got their opinions of them and that's cool... the ones who say they suck are just wrong. I used to go out with a girl who looks like Julia... oh man, she was so damn sexy... we broke up coz she couldn't handle all the sex! Lol.

I leave on this note: LESBIANS RULE! Lol.

It doesn't matter if they're not really lesbians... come on- they're 2 sexy girls who kiss eachother and do really raunchy shows, who cares if they're actually into eachother?

All that matters is that they make me sooooooooo horny... m@sterbation rules!

SunlapseVertigo said:
what the fuck was up with that rach_loves_sara person....?

Nice to see comparing Opeth and Porcupine Tree makes people think of mastubating lesbians.....

Think someone needs to have a word... Mike THINK before you write music that makes people think about masturbating lesbians!