Very Interesting...

~metal_maiden~ said:
Hey, Alexi is always ready for a fight. He can kick Schaffer's ass any day of the week! And if a fight does breakout between these two bands, which I really hope won't happen, I'll be supporting CoB 100%! But then again, it's basically Jon Schaffer vs. every band there is. :rolleyes:
id be on CoBs side to, but comeon in the words of jeremy alexi looks like Lita Ford for christs sake :lol: :lol:
one on one schaffer would knock his teeth out

Noome said:
He is american, it´s all!

Oh give me a fucking break. I just don't get american bashers.

Also I am still an Iced Earth fan, and you have yet to hear why Jon would say something like that. Something must have provoked it he would not just say that out of the blue for no reason. Maybe Anders smarted off to him about something?

Though I am not going to do a pro Iced Earth rant in here, to each his own is my personal quote but still, look more into things besides one persons side of the story.

i'm going to the IE/CoB tour just for Bodom, i'm not big on IE. I have Burnt Offerings and such... think it's alright, but i find that a LOT of bands are better than Iced Earth... and i really don't see IE as a good live performance... i will prolly just go see Bodom then leave.

"Maybe Anders smarted off to him about something?"

Of course he did, he's just as much of an arrogant asshole as Jon. And damn right Max. Fuck CoB and IE, Evergrey is without a doubt the best band on the bill.