this is what andy of brainstorm said about PPV

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
23.09.04 · ProgPower...you R U L E!
································································································································
It's not easy to find the rights words...but what happened to us last weekend in Atlanta was far beyond our expectations!

We would like to thank everyone at the "Earthlink Live" for a weekend we will always remember! It was the biggest honour for us to play there and to hang out with you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.....there's no word that can express all our feelings right now!
Feel free to check back for pictures soon and yes... we MUST see each other again!

All the best, take care...as we want to see you again!!!! YOU R O C KKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
Andy

cool, they put on a great show. I have to say the frontman was the show for me. He was in control.

Todd

Andy had the quote of the weekend, on stage. He was All I can say is , "wow, thank you, wow.." LOL Something like that, I was laughing at that one.

Bear

Fucking AMAZING set - great guys and Andy absolutely is the SHIT!!:hotjump:

Symphorce for next year - get that guy back here!!! :worship:

MetalRose said:
Cool! They played and AMAZING set. And hanging out after word... Let me say there is nothing like getting a hug from a long haired man dripping with stage-sweat.

-MetalRose
That's the truth!! :tickled: yes they are an amazing band and everyone that I met from the band are very polite and quite approachable. As cheesy as it sounds, it was touching to see how touched they were. Same with Gus from Adagio. His words off-stage were genuine and heartfelt. Those guys are fantastic! Even members of those bands that spoke very little English, you could still tell they were beside themselves with gratefulness and happines :)

Tammy Z

Burke said:
Fucking AMAZING set - great guys and Andy absolutely is the SHIT!!:hotjump:

Symphorce for next year - get that guy back here!!! :worship:

Yes sir!!!!!!!! :headbang: Symphorce would be awesome for next year, I am most certain that people would enjoy them as much as they enjoyed Brainstorm this year :)

I think they had the best reaction of any band this year. I don't think that many people really knew about them and they came out and kicked our asses! I bought Soul Temptation about three weeks before the show and liked it, but I think they come across even better live. Not many bands can do that and they did. They were simply amazing and I will be picking up the rest of their CDs very soon.

I like Brainstorm ( I have their last 3 albums), but there music is a bit too straight forwards for me to love them. I get bored with them easily; although that is never the case live (they were awsome).

I love Andy as a frontman though. I think he is by far the best thing about Brainstorm, and I'd love to hear him doing something a little more varied.

POINT: I have never heard Symphorce; what are they like?

Thanks
-Robin

SavaRon said:
I bought Soul Temptation about three weeks before the show and liked it, but I think they come across even better live.

Same reaction as me. Of course, I enjoy the album a lot more now that I have seen them live and those songs bring back memories.

I only met Andy and Torsten, but what amazingly friendly guys they were. As many have already said, they were touched by the reaction they got. I saw Torsten in the Fairfield not long after their set, and I just walked by, gave a thumbs up and told him "great show." He stood there with a look of "wow" on his face before giving me a heartflet "thank you," as if he couldn't believe that he got the tiniest compliment. Andy was the same. I shook his hand and told him how much me and my friends loved their set. Like Torsten, he was truly gracious.

I haven't heard Symphorce, but I'd like to see Andy back, if only hanging out with the crowd.

Massive props to the Tad Morose guys as well - very friendly folks.

ReaLM said:
I like Brainstorm ( I have their last 3 albums), but there music is a bit too straight forwards for me to love them. I get bored with them easily; although that is never the case live (they were awsome).

I love Andy as a frontman though. I think he is by far the best thing about Brainstorm, and I'd love to hear him doing something a little more varied.

POINT: I have never heard Symphorce; what are they like?

Thanks
-Robin
I think you would enjoy Symphorce a bit more as it is more melodic and a bit more progressive whereas Brainstorm is much thrashier. Try Phorcefulahead- great album!

I had heard alot of great things about Brainstorm from some friends who had seen them at the BW&BK in June. Boy they were right. They were awesome. Stole the stage away to me on Saturday and they were nice enough to take pictues with me after the show as well. Hope they come around again soon on tour.

Sean it was greating meeting you on Friday night. Glad you had a great time there.