This makes me said... EZmix?

^^^ Damn

Somethings gotta give soon I think ... too bad a lot of the good plugin companies will turn this against their customers instead of just dropping their prices. I mean, how much are they gonna invest in some new form of anti-piracy measures which in turn will mean higher prices for us as opposed to maybe trying the opposite ... take the initiative and drop the prices to a human level which I think would actually be beneficial to them in the long run. I mean, I would love a couple of great high end reverb plugs to have options but the cost is nuts with just about every company and I'm sorry, I just don't think a 2 week trial demo period is really enough to fully explore a reverb plugs capability. Chances are I just suck with reverbs still but point is, not everyone is great with them either

oh well

Honestly, I think it's time we stopped worrying about gear, and start worrying about the quality of music we record. Capitalism will sort the rest out.

ezmix would seriously be perfect for someone like my dad. i'd also like to have it on my office computer, where i do the majority of my editing once the boss leaves. but certainly not for anything serious.

EDIT - Quote gone

Do you mean the amount of iLok protected plugins?

I'm not naming website names or nothing, but ALL the Waves software has been cracked, which is kind of a shame, but it was inevitable. Pod Farm is one of the only plugins that has managed to stay protected from being cracked!

lolz, I guess we'll see a lot of new mac purchases on here in the next couple of weeks now that some people no longer need a windows machine to run their cracked waves bundles.

what a shame.