This member of Decapitated...

In other news, Vomit Remnants are now ONLY 50% JAPANESE!!!

One of the guys got replaced with a guy named Duane, and the other guy (if that isn't Duane in their pic on M-A), looks like a fucking Limp Bizkit member.

I hope they still rule. :(

Who is the bloke second from left in this shot of decapitated? Is he a new member?
That is a second guitar player from the Polish band Sceptic .. he played on the Negation in the studio and might be going on the road with them. But as far as I know he is not a full fledged member.

This was main complaint with the new release ... two guitarists and they still managed to release subpar material. A shame ...

lurch70 said:
That is a second guitar player from the Polish band Sceptic .. he played on the Negation in the studio and might be going on the road with them. But as far as I know he is not a full fledged member.

This was main complaint with the new release ... two guitarists and they still managed to release subpar material. A shame ...
Hiro is his name. Hopefully he'll be in the band come their next album so he'll be involved in the writing of it all. Maybe a new dimension to their sound.

On a side note, Suaron looks like he's an AIDS victim. :ill:

I found The Negation a bit generic sounding and lacking the identity of the other albums. Winds of Creation was great because it had a catchy, yet abrasive and still somewhat technical sound, while Nihility was a bit more of an interesting and technical effort, but The Negation doesn't really have a standout characteristic. It's still a good album, but the other ones are better.

The Negation is a record that after a few listens makes you forget about it. I am huge Decapitated fan but will not be playing fanboy to a release that is obviously subpar.

It might stand on its own if the prior releases did not exist.

By far their weakest release.

I thought Negation was fucking awesome as well, i prefer it to all the previous releases, which i have (the first damned, winds of creation and nihility). Mabye im just a bit "special" though........who knows!

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
In other news, Vomit Remnants are now ONLY 50% JAPANESE!!!

One of the guys got replaced with a guy named Duane, and the other guy (if that isn't Duane in their pic on M-A), looks like a fucking Limp Bizkit member.

I hope they still rule. :(
stop changing the subject - we're talking about DECAPITATED not some random Japanese band :err:

the original and founding line up of Sauron, Vogg, Vitek and Martin is still there. Sauron shaved his head, and the fat guy with the perm is the occasional second live guitarist called Jacek Hiro who's day job is the band Sceptic

From what i remember i think he was drafted in to play second guitar in the studio for 'The Negation' but he's not an official member of the band.
Look at the posters and CD artwork for The Negation. Hiro isn't on any of it, and he's just on four promo pics out of nine that were taken.

SculptedCold said:
Well, i've got None So Vile anyway.....and no-one really needs The First Damned when they've got Winds of Creation....so, None So Vile obviously anyway.
He was talking to None So Vile about buying 'The First Damned' off of him. Anyway, you don't really need 'The First Damned', its hardly worth owning if you have 'Winds of Creation'.