Sickening...

AllWithinMyMonster said:
How the fuck do you not know what the band you listen to look like? 90% of cd booklets have the fucking bands pic in them!

Bollocks! I'd say less than 10% of my cd's have band pictures! It's not like it makes a blind bit of difference to the music tho, which is surely the most important thing. Metal is about music, not image, which is why its so fucking great :)

Nevertheless. You can easily see what any band you listen looks like by going to metal-archives.com or by doing a simple internet search. Hell if your lazy enough to sit in front of a pc all day downloading mp3's to comprise a cd. How hard is it to see the musicians that made the cd?
And yes...Who gives a fuck who your favorite band/musicians listen to. Aslong as it doesn't influence their own music.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
How the fuck do you not know what the band you listen to look like? 90% of cd booklets have the fucking bands pic in them! Go back to the "slipknot contributes to death tribute" thread where you can sing corey's praises you fucking semen slurping salad tossing tiny tim titmouse!
I don't really bother checking out booklets unless i am bored nor do i care what they look like, if a band sounds good that's good enough.

Sure i download mp3's but who doesn't, if i like the band i end up buying their CD when i got cash in my pocket.

I think it's good that bands listen to all kinds of stuff, if they just listened to one style of music then they would make bland and unoriginal stuff, but if they listen to a variety who knows what they will come up with.....as long as Immolation and Decapitated still sound good I don't care what they listen too.....but like someone said if they start stounding like Slipknot then I would be pissed.

So by the way, how do you all feel about their latest album "The Negation"? I did not think it was great but alright anyway.

MURAI said:
So by the way, how do you all feel about their latest album "The Negation"? I did not think it was great but alright anyway.
Yeah I liked Nihility and Winds of Creation alot better.......but I have heard some people praise this album like crazy, but I don't get it

Yeah their ealier work is so much better. I dont get it but I think most hyped up albums these days are really overrated like the new God Forbid album.