This place needs a Green Carnation forum.

John Silver

Jul 21, 2002
Visit site
So that Scott G can discuss all his favourite bands (with himself), and see only threads he likes (all posted by himself) and top them all day. He can also be mod and lick his own ass.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
At least Green Carnation get into Terrorizer. I dont see your favourite band Duran Duran in Terrorizer. :D

What in the name of Greek buggery.. is Terrorizer? A music magazine, a website? If they mention bands like Green Carnation that only sell only 1000 copies it can't be well known can it? You're going to use that to tell me a talentless band like GC are better than Duran? :Smug:

You need Mark to see this thread, and you also need 10 replies of approval, then he'll make a forum. I want one, Green Carnation are great.

John Silver said:
What in the name of Greek buggery.. is Terrorizer? A music magazine, a website? If they mention bands like Green Carnation that only sell only 1000 copies it can't be well known can it? You're going to use that to tell me a talentless band like GC are better than Duran? :Smug:

Terrorizer is the only heavy metal magazine you can buy in Britain. Metal Hammer and Kerrang! both cover shitty pop bands like Blink 182, Green Day etc and give glowing reviews to St Anger despite the fact it is clearly fucking awful.
I don't know how good GC are cos I've not heard them, but I'd rather listen to a band like that than an 80's poser boy band like DD. :lol:

How are Duran posers? They make their own kind of music and they have their own image just like Halford and Priest have a homosexual image with their leather and tights. Priest is an example of a band that has progressively regressed through the years. Add to this the fact they have no talent. Breaking the law is worse than anything I've heard yet from Green Day or any Sum 41. Theirs is such a sad story.

:lol: Coming from a Duran Duran fan I think that's a compliment for Priest! Halford has a homosexual image because he IS a homo. Breaking the Law is a fuckin classic you lunatic. The video for it is brilliant! :loco:
And I'm not shocked you like Green Day and Sum 41, you being a POP fan.

Well if that's the image Priest has, then you can NOT make fun of Duran's image. If BTL is a classic, then even Limp Bizkit's "Rollin" will be the same sort of minor "classic" in 20 years. Who gives a shit? I didn't say I liked Green Day or Sum, MORON. I was saying Priest is worse than them. Breaking the law is as teen oriented as both of those bands. Its silly three chord mindless wank. I can also say that Linkin Park writes better stuff than Breaking the law, atleast they have that little shred of originality.

You're also speaking of pop as its a bad thing. I knew you were a narrow minded person since some of the greatest music ever made is pop! Bee Gees, Roxy Music, Fleetwood Mac, Elton John, Abba, and do I have to go on?!

Priest were original when they brought the song out - over 20 years ago! Did you think they recorded it last week? BTW I like Limp Bizkit and I think "Rollin'" is a fucking great song. Pop isn't bad when it's done well (eg the Beatles) but Duran Duran are hardly in that league are they? BTW Elton John is gay as well in case you didn't know. And Benny from Abba is a lesbian.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Priest were original when they brought the song out - over 20 years ago! Did you think they recorded it last week? BTW I like Limp Bizkit and I think "Rollin'" is a fucking great song. Pop isn't bad when it's done well (eg the Beatles) but Duran Duran are hardly in that league are they? BTW Elton John is gay as well in case you didn't know. And Benny from Abba is a lesbian.

It's not for you to decide if Duran is in their league or not. I've heard non-Duran fans say that "Ordianry World" sounds like a song only the Beatles could have written. So what if Elton and Benny are gay, I don't get your point. I wasn't trying to say Halford's sexuality is somehow amusing, its just that he and the band look gay.