this place sux

giphy.gif

Reactions: CiG
In n Out is gonna sue her.

My favorite set of tits. Shame about the doofus husband.

wbxezc.png

I don't know who that is. Please explain.

Here in the US there's a reality show called "Storage Wars." It may run in Europe. I don't know if they have them in Italy, but over here, especially in southern California, there are tons of personal storage facilities. Pay monthly rent for a locker to store your shit if you don't have room at home. When people stop paying, after a few months, if they don't answer multiple requests for payment, their shit is auctioned off.

Anyway, there is a whole industry of people who bid on the lockers. If you watch an episode you'll see a lot of people go to these auctions. She and her husband are one of the show's buyers. There's other people as well. Some sell the shit they find online, others go to flea markets. She and her husband had a store where everything in it came from locker purchases. I visited it a few times, saw some real cool stuff. But they recently closed it. The show is mostly set here in Orange County, CA.

Brandi, who is Sicilian, is 35 and has two kids, and still looks like that. Hottest MILF on TV. Normally she covers up but on that episode she really let the girls out. She doesn't really flaunt it, but I think she also knows she's the reason a lot of guys watch.

2nsta3k.png

Reactions: ~Lynn~
she is indeed super hot, but that show got faker every season. the planted 'treasure' more obvious and the 'drama' more ludicrous. i saw some more recent episodes and it's just laughable how fake it is. same thing happened to Pawn Stars. reality shows have reached the apex of absurdity and falseness and the whole concept just needs to go away.

she is indeed super hot, but that show got faker every season. the planted 'treasure' more obvious and the 'drama' more ludicrous. i saw some more recent episodes and it's just laughable how fake it is. same thing happened to Pawn Stars. reality shows have reached the apex of absurdity and falseness and the whole concept just needs to go away.

Oh I totally agree. Only the first two seasons appear genuine. I watch it when Deadliest Catch ends, and there's no faking that.

It also lost some comedy when Barry left. He was funny as hell. And seeing him bring in Stewart Copeland and Bradley Whitford was a nice surprise.