this really grinds my gears (feminists read at your own risk)

So do I man.

It should go back to the old days where women smell nicer and are better looking and us men can just beat them and rape them and not let them have jobs.

Now that is true equality

I hate the fact that women are allowed to vote. If you want to know why America has become such a pussified country...start there.

Aside form that, I think that women are great, and should have equal rights. As long as they keep their stupid mouths shut in the process.

P.S. How many Feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?

Answer=2

One to change the lightbulb.....and one to SUCK MY DICK!!!

:kickass:

Man, I could rant on forever, but I think I'll just keep it at this:

Women claim to be "equal" to men, but they're absolute fucking pussies!!! I mean, they cry about the gayest shit ever, get affected by everything and can't do anything worthwhile! They succumb to pressure easily, are physically unable to defend themselves in the event of attack and are just generally worthless. Why do they even exist, other than to reproduce?

Also, what's with them flaunting themselves and shit? Like they use their bodies to worm their way into stuff a guy would have to work a million times harder to even get a shot at. I hate the fact that "sex sells" or should I say "sexiness" sells. Fucking losers, they should all be ugly and fat, so they wouldn't be able to get unfair advantages.

Of course I speak for the majority of females and have generalised quite a bit, I have a girlfriend who is nothing like most of these things (apart from the physically unable to defend herself and flaunting herself) and she's fine by me, definately better than most worthless bitches.

Dalas said:
Also, what's with them flaunting themselves and shit? Like they use their bodies to worm their way into stuff a guy would have to work a million times harder to even get a shot at. I hate the fact that "sex sells" or should I say "sexiness" sells. Fucking losers, they should all be ugly and fat, so they wouldn't be able to get unfair advantages.

How do they get these advantages using their looks? By manipulating the weakness of MEN, not women, in most cases. I suggest you blame not women but men for their tendency to think with their dicks before their brains. And I'm a guy.

Demilich said:
How do they get these advantages using their looks? By manipulating the weakness of MEN, not women, in most cases. I suggest you blame not women but men for their tendency to think with their dicks before their brains. And I'm a guy.

Nice one. I agree, now you brought that up. Maybe it's just because I don't think like that. I admit defeat!

Dalas said:
Nice one. I agree, now you brought that up. Maybe it's just because I don't think like that. I admit defeat!

men wouldn't think with their dicks so much if women lowered their standards a bit and weren't cockblockers.

I also was wondering about the selective service bit. I had to register for selective service recently and it sayed that if you are a woman you do not have to and cannot, even if you wanted to, register for selective service.

Dalas said:
Man, I could rant on forever, but I think I'll just keep it at this:

Women claim to be "equal" to men, but they're absolute fucking pussies!!! I mean, they cry about the gayest shit ever, get affected by everything and can't do anything worthwhile! They succumb to pressure easily, are physically unable to defend themselves in the event of attack and are just generally worthless. Why do they even exist, other than to reproduce?

Of course I speak for the majority of females and have generalised quite a bit, I have a girlfriend who is nothing like most of these things (apart from the physically unable to defend herself and flaunting herself) and she's fine by me, definately better than most worthless bitches.

and men they leave the toilet seat up am i rite.

petehis kahn said:
Rape is a serious crime as is any form of assault and I am fucking glad that the police believe the victim because in most cases they are telling the truth.
most of the time, especially (but not limited to) sexual situations, the cops don't ever bother doing any actual thinking, they just assume the "victim" is telling the truth and operate from there
i don't know where you're from (partially because i don't care) but we've got a saying here in Texas

"the nice guy just looks like The Devil cuz The Devil got to talk first"

Impudent said:
I also was wondering about the selective service bit. I had to register for selective service recently and it sayed that if you are a woman you do not have to and cannot, even if you wanted to, register for selective service.
i don't have to register for the selective service because i got a piece of paper saying that i'm "not mentally competent enough to perform in the armed services"
woo-hoo

Tongue_Ring said:
most of the time, especially (but not limited to) sexual situations, the cops don't ever bother doing any actual thinking, they just assume the "victim" is telling the truth and operate from there
i don't know where you're from (partially because i don't care) but we've got a saying here in Texas

"the nice guy just looks like The Devil cuz The Devil got to talk first"

Of course there are cases of false accusations and I think bringing in harsher penalties for those who are caught making such claims would be a good idea. Rape accusations can ruin people’s lives, break up families and get people even fired and such forth.

BUT in fairness the actually guilt of a person is for the courts to decide. I think that if anything people should not presume someone of guilt until they have been found guilty in court.

For the police to start doubting the word of rape victims because of the action of a tiny minority of women (and men perhaps although the reporting of rape within men is fairly low anyway) would simply take rape cases back to the bad old days. These kinds of crimes need to be taken seriously and that is basically the only way it should be. The accused does have the right to not be bashed or hounded in the street til he has had his day in court (and even after that his punishment is for the state to decide not for others)

petehis kahn said:
Of course there are cases of false accusations and I think bringing in harsher penalties for those who are caught making such claims would be a good idea. Rape accusations can ruin people’s lives, break up families and get people even fired and such forth.

BUT in fairness the actually guilt of a person is for the courts to decide. I think that if anything people should not presume someone of guilt until they have been found guilty in court.

For the police to start doubting the word of rape victims because of the action of a tiny minority of women (and men perhaps although the reporting of rape within men is fairly low anyway) would simply take rape cases back to the bad old days. These kinds of crimes need to be taken seriously and that is basically the only way it should be. The accused does have the right to not be bashed or hounded in the street til he has had his day in court (and even after that his punishment is for the state to decide not for others)
my point was just that if somebody claims rape, it should come down to an ultimatum type thing where either the guy gets jail time for rape or the "victim" gets jail time for making a false accusation, which can happen, but you've got to hire a seperate lawyer and go through a really long proccess and that's just stupid, if the guy didn't rape her, then the girl committed a crime, that's all i'm saying

I don't know, men fight over some pretty stupid things, too. I think if a woman really wants to, she should be able to fight on the frontlines with men.

Welcome to a "fixed" and "biased" world.

This stuff you mentioned is right up there to me with the "Black negro college fund".

What a fucking crock of shit. If we have a "White pride college fund" we'd all be considered racist.

Guys in high profile positions make more money than women in the same positions... it's a fact.

Women tend to do better in divorce court than men.

Not a damn thing we can do about soooooo, keep your steamers rolling because that's just how they make us conform.

when guys wreck cars, they kill more often than not. when girls wreck, it's backing into the garage door or running over the mailbox. thus the insurance difference.