This thought appeared suddenly in my mind!!

@First thought of this morning: "Florentino, where's my house?!"

It seems actually weird, worthy of a mad robot as me. My dreams of tonight were about my independence, I travelled to Madrid to work and live there, and I met Florentino Fernandez (a TV showman) who helped me in the movement with my things. And only he knew where was my new house.

|ngenius.

@FatherVic: Yeah, sometimes we can 'control' our dreams when we're not in a deep sleep.. like when we're about to wake up in the morning... But maybe the rest of the time you don't remember your dreams. :err:

EDIT: Don't worry I don't either :p

@All: 1st thought: :devil: YAY, 4 days left until In Flames show (Iced Earth gig) :devil:

My first thought today was also my first words.....had slept for less than two hours..and when mum woke me up saying it's 6.15,i was only able to say "yes,nooooow"
but then i made coffee listening to Drawn and my mind flew miles away..... :)

rahvin: you could try phoning randomly to any phonenumber. It's not a scientific method, but then you can always blame it on fate! :p

fathervic (knowing "fate" was last time seen within a sanitarium with a straightjaket)

my first thought this morning was: "damnit! it's still too early! :bah: "
(note: i went to bed at 5 am and got up a couple of hrs later *sigh*)

/me getting ready to go back home

Originally posted by Rei Toei
my first thought this morning was: "damnit! it's still too early! :bah: "
(note: i went to bed at 5 am and got up a couple of hrs later *sigh*)

my first thought this morning was: i'm gonna kick the butt of every single one who slept less than three hours last night and possibly the one before that and the one before and... :p

/me tries not to talk too much

rahvin.

my first thought 75% of the mornings: why the fuck does my head/eyes hurt so much?

20%: oh shit here comes morning

5% (the lucky ones): we can take them all