This thought appeared suddenly in my mind!!

what's so funny about poor people oversleeping??? :err:

my first thought today "daaaaaaamn,this can't be happening"

~mel~(oversleeping both unitentionally and intentionally :rolleyes: )

heheheehehe well mel, I tend to oversleep, too (so now I think I can't call it oversleeping since it's my ordinary waking time now :p ) and nah! I think there should be some kind of political party claiming for the Oversleeper Rights :)

fathervic (oversleeping, on and on)

First thought of today: "Kill FatherVic, my lovely paintball gun!"

Second ellaborated thought this morning: Is the soulmate more than the 50% in life? I mean, family and friends together are in minor proportion than the called "soulmate"? I'm afraid, then!!!

|ngenius (In love with all the dogs and cats of the World)

@|ngenius: i guess one has some chance to decide the importance that he/she likes to put on a significant other. it's all very relative, if you are balanced enough to avoid emotional break-ups one way or the other. of course i reckon thinking of your significant other as someone who's not the be-all-end-all of your emotional life has its downsides. for most ppl, being in a situation where your partner doesn't think of you as a gift from god but sees you more like a pleasant sidekick is frustrating and diminishing. so you possibly won't be eager to look a future partner in the eye and tell her that well, she's painting exactly 46% of your sky a brighter shade of blue. :p

but don't you worry, as soon as you meet some object of desire, a lot of percentages will probably be thrown out the window. ;)

rahvin.

As I didn't wish to write the whole thought (maybe a chain of thoughts), I didn't think about the expected reply by Rahvin and my explanation was too short.

It's obvious that each one modify by himself the matter of each field in his life, but I think the decision is not completely ours. I can't decide how much love and care I'll bring to someone, so my "percentages" have a variability depending just on my feelings and not on my rational thinking.

Anyway, that thought has its origin in the life of the average of ppl, and it seems their life use to be mostly incomplete when they're single (or they feel their lives as incomplete) and pretty full when they're in love (so, that's the question: ¿why the man forgot its troubles when he's in love? ¿Is our stupidity as clear as it seems, then?). And that thought rised up in my mind.

|ngenius (who doesn't use percentages in life (usually))

|ngenius (bis) (who believe in love)

this morning i woke up thinking about what an awful dream i had. it was about my x-bf pissing me off about some totally meaningless things. i'm way too stressed, i guess :Smug:

The first think that I have when my buzzer start to pissing me of is "damn'.. gotta go work" :bah: really need some vacation :cry:

regarding daja vù.. I happen to experience this kinda situations always.. places.. things that somebody do or tell me, smells..
It is a very strange situation :rolleyes: but I'm not scared of that

Originally posted by witch
this morning i woke up thinking about what an awful dream i had. it was about my x-bf pissing me off about some totally meaningless things. i'm way too stressed, i guess :Smug:
poor witch :cry:
had a similar dream,even though i didn't saw him,but i saw i was talking with him on the phone and that he has dumped in some island,sth like that.... :bah:
and i also had another one..kinda scary and naughty ;)
but hehe (ab)using what i have read from Freud's theory of dreams i came to the conclusion there is nothing to worry about it..my inconscious knows his dirty job :lol:

grrrrrrr woke in such a shitty mood today :cry: