this tour is shaping up to be the best ever

pagan2002

danny cavanagh
Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
honestly none of us can remember having such a great tour like this before. so relaxed, and also focussed. great gigs and great crowds. great light show. lee douglas singing too.. and the band is playing better than ever, and the set list is better too. we really seem to be on the up again at last. cheers everyone. post your own opinions of gigs you have seen here if you want. :)

I saw the gig in Tilburg and you guys (and Lee) just amazed me: great sound, great show, great songs, great lights, EXCELLENT gig! Rock on man!!!

The Krakow gig absolutely blew me away..What a crowd, way better then us spoiled dutch..I can't wait for it to be released on Dvd.

It was THE best fucking Anathema gig I have ever seen....:hotjump: :hotjump:

Its really nice to hear that Danny :)

It was great in Bochum, I never saw Anathema in such a good shape, with such a great show in the last few years! Lee is amazing and ur lightman too, it was a pleasure to take pics with such a great light show :) I cant wait for Munich, I'm really happy that I can go finally :)

Great you're having fun on the tour!!! Just a pity that i couldn't make it to Bochum. And now it seems i won't see you at all on this tour, a real pity! :cry:

Thanks for the great gig in Berlin! You guys seemed to be in a really good mood - which was contageous. :D The great setlist (my personal highlight: "Inner Silence"), the relaxed atmosphere, Lee's incredible voice, it all added up to be a perfect night for me. I'm looking forward to travelling to Munich on Thursday... Can't wait. :headbang:

Good to hear that you got so nice feedback after this tour...

but I missed the whole tour... :cry:

Are there any festival gigs planned for this summer...? What a about Graspop or Summer Breeze?

Charlotte1977 said:
The Krakow gig absolutely blew me away..What a crowd, way better then us spoiled dutch..I can't wait for it to be released on Dvd.

I will be able to believe that I've been there only when I see it again...
Danny, Vincent told us that you would like to come to the Island/Sziget festival again, is it true? Anyways, hope the tour reaches Hungary someday :)

pagan2002 said:
honestly none of us can remember having such a great tour like this before. so relaxed, and also focussed. great gigs and great crowds. great light show. lee douglas singing too.. and the band is playing better than ever, and the set list is better too. we really seem to be on the up again at last. cheers everyone. post your own opinions of gigs you have seen here if you want. :)
it was very obvious, yeh :)
the set was great, and yes, u lot play far better these days, more interlinked like...
and there was electricity in the crowd, properly (hmm, speaking for myself too, yesh).
seems u all created a new way of expressing anathema again, like a snake stripping skin.
are the days of division now finally over?