this tour is shaping up to be the best ever

I was at the concert In Utrecht, and it was an amazing show! I took a friend with me who completely is into bands like Pink Floyd and Radiohead, and now he is addicted to Anathema too so I guess that says enough :Spin:

By the wway.. Before the gig started Vincent was DJ and he played some awesome songs from (for me) unknown bands, it sounded really cool, anyone any idea what he was playing??

Well, that would be amazing, but it's getting to the point where I'd be satisfied with anything within a few 100 miles. I don't get it, I just talked to someone who said the gig here in 2001 was amazing, why won't they come back? :(

And then readin people complaining about only having 3 gigs in Poland and stuff, or having seen 12 Anathema gigs, rub it in why don't you. I just went to a Danish message board and there was a thread called great shows in Copenhagen this year, I was encouraged, but the first band mentioned was Limp Bizkit :erk: .

i think the best overall gig that i saw was in tilburg. super venue, super crowd. but i enjoyed bochum more cause of comfortably numb. tho... the crowd was full of goths and metal posers. metal heads in belgium and holland dont seem to bother anymore for going to anathema gigs, which is really good :)

Look, Jammie promised me that they'd be coming to France soon so that I'm not forced to travel to belgium to see them and dislocate my shoulder on the way :lol: You're OUTFUNNED now :D

BTW... Thank you very much Danny,Jammie and Vinny for the kind words and especially Lotte cheers cheers ans cheeeeeeeeerrrrrrssssssss. When we meet at last, I'll owe you a pint, or whatever you want !

Edit : that deserves an ATTN thread that :D

HELL no ATTN Thread but JUST

THANK YOU VERY MUCH CHARLOTTE,DANNY,JAMIE AND VINCENT FOR THE NICE WORDS,I'M RECOVERING SLOWLY AND I HOPE I CAN PLAY ON FRIDAY NIGHT WITH MY BAND BUT I'M SUPPOSED TO KEEP THAT SPLINT FOR ONE MORE WEEK SO ... I DUNNO... WHATEVER, I'LL HAVE FULLY RECOVERED FOR NEXT TOUR AND I'LL COME SEE YOU IN PARIS OR WHEREVER I CAN GO SEEING YOU :) CHEERS AGAIN GUYS! THE LETTER MADE MY DAY !!!

cedarbreed said:
HELL no ATTN Thread but JUST

THANK YOU VERY MUCH CHARLOTTE,DANNY,JAMIE AND VINCENT FOR THE NICE WORDS,I'M RECOVERING SLOWLY AND I HOPE I CAN PLAY ON FRIDAY NIGHT WITH MY BAND BUT I'M SUPPOSED TO KEEP THAT SPLINT FOR ONE MORE WEEK SO ... I DUNNO... WHATEVER, I'LL HAVE FULLY RECOVERED FOR NEXT TOUR AND I'LL COME SEE YOU IN PARIS OR WHEREVER I CAN GO SEEING YOU :) CHEERS AGAIN GUYS! THE LETTER MADE MY DAY !!!
Your'e sooo welcome dear Cedar!!!

Hi!!!
i was in warsaw and cracow =D
there were great gigs =) i am amazed =)))) achh =P
i think that is the best tour ever =D and i can't wait for the dvd =D
maybe in cracow was terrible organization... about 1000 people and one toilet ;] small shop with water and some other shits ;) staff ordered us to leave scene between every support.... (!?)
in spite of all Anathema gave us great show! =P THANK YOU BOYS!!! =)

Faelivrin said:
maybe in cracow was terrible organization... about 1000 people and one toilet ;]

yeahh I've been prefectly afraid that I will spend the whole concert with waiting for the usage of it if Nature calls... :erk:
well, I didn't get the call fortunately...

DVD concert in Cracow last Saturday was bloody amazing, honestly it was one of the best gigs I`ve ever been to & it`s great that Lee is with you during this tour. (I guess you won`t remember me now as it`s nothing really to remeber, we offered you a fag & I was this girl who asked you how you liked the Polish support and what time anathema`s going to perform - it happened while you were queuing for a chewing gum ;))
Well you are probably a bit sick and tired of hearing this all the time, it may sound a bit trivial, but you`re really wonderful, your music is so emotional that it has stopped to be just music it`s something far bigger, very special and means a lot to me.
I think it`s ok that you`re constantly developing and want to experiment with different sounds, it would be sensless to "plagiarize" somehow yourselves and make all records similiar. I guess it would be hard to do without burning yourself out. I find it great - this antcipation for every new album as I know it will be a kind of surprise for me. The music changes but the emotions are still there and it is all that really matters...
Thank you for the music.
I wish you all the best, have much fun on the rest of the tour, hope you enjoyed playing for us in Poland. See you again, hopefully! Cheers!