this tour is shaping up to be the best ever

aah. so I'll put my comments here as well, since it's a more proper place than a thread in antimatter forum:)

Hell -fuckin- YEAH! I've only seen Anathema once before in greece at this little festival, but this time it was soooo different experience thanks to the intimacy of indoor venues. Especially the warsaw gig, since it was a smaller place. ah, the setlist was great (even tho there's always songs you would've wanted to hear :D ) and so was the overall feeling of them gigs. And of course warsaw was a little better experience for me, since them songs had a suprise effect cause I had no idea of the setlist.

yeah I could bitch about krakow gigs organisers and having to hold my piss for 40 mins -the last five of them bent over in agony- and the lack of booze (tho we didn't suffer about that :tickled: ) and my aching feet and back and such, but I won't. Fucking great it was. Thanks to all the good people we met in poland. Big thanks to sopel, and huge cheers for danny for making sure we finns made it inside :Spin:

Faelivrin said:
Hi!!!
i was in warsaw and cracow =D
there were great gigs =) i am amazed =)))) achh =P
i think that is the best tour ever =D and i can't wait for the dvd =D
maybe in cracow was terrible organization... about 1000 people and one toilet ;] small shop with water and some other shits ;) staff ordered us to leave scene between every support.... (!?)
in spite of all Anathema gave us great show! =P THANK YOU BOYS!!! =)
Your impressions compliment mine :Spin: you didn't happen to see any finns around, did you? :p

ah, and last thanks to the weird dude with moustache and the staff-lady, who thought we were like important, and lead us through the corridors and the backstage in krakow :lol: without them we wouldn't have been able to smuggle some vodka in :worship:

Crack Hitler said:
Your impressions compliment mine :Spin: you didn't happen to see any finns around, did you? :p

ah, and last thanks to the weird dude with moustache and the staff-lady, who thought we were like important, and lead us through the corridors and the backstage in krakow :lol: without them we wouldn't have been able to smuggle some vodka in :worship:

i met four finns ;) i travelled with them by train from warsaw to cracow ;>

Faelivrin said:
but... hm.... i don't remember any guy who looked like on your avatar ;)
it is old photo , isn't it? :p
aahaha :p yeah really old. that was taken at the time I still knew kung fu.

no, seriously I was the one on the train who sat outside the cabin most of the time with my girlfriend, downing beer and vodka, smokin like a maniac.

Faelivrin said:
ok now i know :D:D you are the one who is similar to guy from linkin park :p:p (i didn't say this) :p
argh, I had forgotten about that one :yell: no, honestly. what do they put into your drinking water in poland to make people see weird shit? :lol:

yeah send me your pics if you will :Spin: we'll put ours online at some point.

Crack Hitler said:
argh, I had forgotten about that one :yell: no, honestly. what do they put into your drinking water in poland to make people see weird shit? :lol:.

i don't know :p hehehe i even don't know how does this guy from linkin park looks like ;) what a pity ;P hue hue hue

Crack Hitler said:
yeah send me your pics if you will :Spin: we'll put ours online at some point.

give me your e-mail please......... =) i will send you :)

oke, now I just came back from Munich, hadnt sleep since 27 hours but I'm too exited now for sleeping, this was just wonderfull!!!

dunno why, but this was far the best gig I've ever seen of Anathema, oke, even if there were some technical problems but the atmosphere was just amazing, the setlist was great... and yes, they played SLEEPLESS :worship: :worship:

so the short story... I met Maren (Snow2Fall) at the trainstation, we went to the club where we just arrived when there was soundcheck, thanx again to the guys for putting us on the guestlist as well :) as I said, the gig was great, lots of pics are on the way again (with the "tourdog" as well :p )... After the show there was this little club in front of the venue where they played some great tunes, fucking cool DJ, was a nice rock/punk/oldies night... dancing, drinking, fun... was great :headbang:

the rest of the night Maren (was great to meet u!!) and I were hanging at the train station, having a Burger King breakfast at 5 in the morning :ill: , and now I'm back... sleepless ;)

DragonLady1 said:
oke, now I just came back from Munich, hadnt sleep since 27 hours but I'm too exited now for sleeping, this was just wonderfull!!!

dunno why, but this was far the best gig I've ever seen of Anathema, oke, even if there were some technical problems but the atmosphere was just amazing, the setlist was great... and yes, they played SLEEPLESS :worship: :worship:
the rest of the night Maren (was great to meet u!!) and I were hanging at the train station, having a Burger King breakfast at 5 in the morning :ill: , and now I'm back... sleepless ;)
Yeah... Sleepless. No Inner Silence yet here either. :) Just came in from the station. This concert trip was far better than anything that I could have ever imagined. Big thanks to Caro, to the guys and everyone else (the DJ, Horace the Dog...;)) who made this night such a memorable experience for me! It was great fun, and I went straight up to heaven and back when they played "Sleepless" and "Comfortably Numb" as encores. :worship:
Caro, I'm looking forward to seeing you again in March! I hope it'll all work out. I'm so glad we both decided to go to Munich, it was worth all the money... :Spin: