Thrash!

I didn't know about thrashmania, but if you try the typical '"toxin" "misanthropy" "blogspot"' Google search you should be able to find something. Looking at the thrashmania80 Facebook page, it looks like it might have been a nice resource though, because I already see some weird and interesting stuff I've never heard of.

I didn't know about thrashmania, but if you try the typical '"toxin" "misanthropy" "blogspot"' Google search you should be able to find something. Looking at the thrashmania80 Facebook page, it looks like it might have been a nice resource though, because I already see some weird and interesting stuff I've never heard of.

It was excellent. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it sooner, figured you already knew. I'm surprised they shut it down, since the latest iteration of it was passworded. I guess someone ratted them out. They were too bold, posting the download links on facebook like that, should have kept it to the forum. I'll try that thanks, hopefully they start the project up again.

Actually, I take it back; thrashmania80 used to contribute to Thrashmageddon, which was a premier underground metal filesharing forum in the mid/later '00s. Apparently he was banned and formed his own thing though, similar case to Strappado who is still going with his own site (albeit more trad focused). These things tend to go up and down, but at least as far as full-lengths go, anything that once made it to the internet can usually be found again later if you search in the right places. Even if the forum goes, usually the uploads still remain, as long as the uploaders saved their URLs.

Tourniquet - Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance

Fucking excellent.

Barely into the 3rd song, already purchased this album. I hope the rest of it is as good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this today. It's not amazing or anything but it's keeping me entertained. Haven't felt the need to fast forward yet.

I had forgotten about that list. There's a Lot of stuff I still need to check out. It's almost like just going down the list of tech thrash bands in the metal archives though. There's good... and a lot of bad. Oh well, such is the never ending search for good music in any form.

That list will probably be a project for me 1 night this weekend. I've been interested in 1991-1994 in particular.

Went through some more of that list. It's pretty extensive, but not exhaustive. They're missing some key bands and albums in my opinion. I did find some new stuff though. One of them: