Thrash!

Yeah we have a load of the shit, Mongrel's Cross are a band from here I've been blasting a lot, same with Hellbringer and Trench Hell, Shrapnel are pretty cool, the one you linked are from my city, there's two of them over here, in fact there's a lot of great shit here lately, Nocturnal Graves, Würm, Shackles, Convent Guilt, Sacriphyx if you like epic Bolt Thrower style Death Metal, in the Heavy/Doom zone you've got Tarot's brand of Uriah Heep worship, bands like Zodiac, The Wizar'd (one of my all time favourites, Will the guy that runs the band also runs Heavy Chains Records, cool label), Demon's Gate, Dracula, Outcast, Ironhawk...

The Australian scene is really getting interesting for me, before it was still great but not as diverse.

I liked Tarot, never heard of them so far (the Australian one atleast). Over here the scene is basically shit. Loads of generic crap with terrible vocals (I hate Slovakian accent in vocals) and terrible growls. This is about as good as thrash scene gets here, and even this is rare exception.

And this is by far most popular thrash band and lot of people consider them great... well I think they're terrible. Also, the title means "I have blood in my throat", which is also terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked Tarot, never heard of them so far (the Australian one atleast). Over here the scene is basically shit. Loads of generic crap with terrible vocals.

Don't know if you're at all into Sludge Metal but there's a great band from over there called Leechfeast, know them?

Some other bands I know from there that might be up your alley.

Nah, Sludge is not my thing. I like a few bands that mix the genres, like Melvins, High On Fire, Down but I don't really know many bands. One thing though - I'm from Slovakia, not Slovenia :D But I'm used to that, once they played Slovenian anthem insted of our in a football match I think. Teleport sound like solid Vektor worship, so thanks anyway.

Nah, Sludge is not my thing. I like a few bands that mix the genres, like Melvins, High On Fire, Down but I don't really know many bands. One thing though - I'm from Slovakia, not Slovenia :D But I'm used to that, once they played Slovenian anthem insted of our in a football match I think. Teleport sound like solid Vektor worship, so thanks anyway.

Holy shit sorry mate!

Edit: Did a quick search and saw this.

Posted this before but each time I listen to this album I like it more. One of the better 2015 releases. Only $1 on bandcamp. Gets better as it goes on, tracks 3-6 and 9 are my favorite.

Not really my style of music, but I think HBB might like it so I'm posting it. Sort of like power/thrash here.

Yeah, I like ADX although I haven't listened to them in ages. Not sure if I've even heard that particular album (I think just the first couple and the later one with English lyrics), but I'll give it a listen.

Also, I've noticed that Dystopian cover a couple times but didn't know it was a thrash album. Skipping around a bit on the album it sounds promising, and I always appreciate a thrash band with a different aesthetic.