Thrash!

i'm yoked, bruh

I guess I could consider contributing to GMD by participating in a 10 page discussion on whether or not glam metal was really metal. like you. because that's a great discussion.

look at my beautiful short hair right in front of the camera. and that well chiseled back of my head. damn, Yoda loved me back then. Swizzlenuts, too

"im yoked" :lol: Sure you are ...

hamburger.png

I value the flow of an album pretty highly so yeah. I still like every other song, but a stupid pointless cover song takes me out of the album experience.

What do you mean you don't listen to them? What if you are listening to the album on tape or vinyl?

If someone shits on my pancake I don't eat around it and rate it as if the shit wasn't there...

Yes I eat vinyl and tapes. You don't? I also obviously eat shit pancakes too, because analogies aren't a thing clearly.

You're literally just buttressing my original point mate, having to fast forward a song or get up and lift the needle takes you out of the album experience.

Not sure how that wouldn't tilt your overall rating either. Overall should include all things...

no way?? I really thought you forked down vinyl and tape for breakfast. So SAVAGE(your new favorite word?). Just having a laugh at how ridiculous of an analogy that was. Consuming food=listening to music. One can kill you, the other cant.

And im sorry, but fast forwarding songs or lifting the needle doesn't take me out of any anything. Im not heroined out when listing to music.