Thrash!

New Havok is so musically tryhard and heavy handed with the lyrics I couldn't make it through the first 3 songs.

HEY YOU! DO YOU LIKE CONFORMITY? COMFORMITY IS FOR CONFORMISTS! KILL CONFORMITY....CONFORMICIDE!!

CONFORMITY GON' CONFORM

I listened to this entire album and the vocalist needs to tell everyone how he really feels. Parts of it are okay but overall it's a huge hunk of shit. I would rather listen to Max Cavalera shit into a microphone than this.

Reactions: Dak
So, I've been listening to the new Havok album this morning. I prefer Time Is Up. That being said, the band isn't all that great to me.

Also, these lyrics are some of the most painfully cringeworthy political lyrics that I've heard since Green Day's Revolution Radio and El Tigre's I'm With Her. Utter tripe.

Reactions: CiG
Saw this in Divebomb Records newsletter:

NEW SIGNING - ARBITRATER

50421.jpg
59364.jpg

Contracts are signed, at long last, and we are excited to announce an official ARBITRATER 2 CD reissue set can now be put into motion for release later in 2017. Their debut album, Balance Of Power, will be making it's CD debut, while sophomore album, Darkened Reality, has been out of print on CD for over 20 years. Digitally remastered with The Conquest demo to be added as bonus tracks plus new essay by noted author, Ian Glasper.

Remember these guys from my youth, not bad for UK thrash, probably pick it up.

... good album, but masterpiece? Far from it imo. Not a single 5 star track on there.

I wouldn't say masterpiece, but classic yeah. The songs are easily accessible and catchy to someone getting into modern thrash and deserve to be mentioned. Excellent drumming on that album. It's straightforward but solid like the ac/dc of modern thrash

Got the new Warbringer in the other day, listened to it today. Seems like a Disc 2 for Worlds Torn Asunder; everything's the same but not quite as fresh. It's solid, but it doesn't approach the new Power Trip, and frankly I like Worlds Torn Asunder more.