Thrash!

Saw Power Trip live yesterday. They fucking slay, man. I even bought a copy of Manifest Decimation. They're so fucking great live, pure fucking energy. Go and see them if you have an opportunity to do that. Future of thrash metal.

Reactions: Dak and zerostatic
So those Voivod reissues are out now. Had to get Rrroooaaarrr. Considering getting the other two but I do already have them...

That MACE album is great, and Deathrage is pretty good too. Never really listened to much Italian stuff probably because I hated Italian kids in my neighborhood when I was growing up.

Also made a trade fairly recently to get this.

You racist slime. ;)

I'm a huge fan of Bulldozer, especially the first album. It's fucking whiskey time!

Attachments

• R-76787-1331837773.jpeg.jpg
    R-76787-1331837773.jpeg.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 5
  • lost-paradise-4f220f05b133f.jpg
    lost-paradise-4f220f05b133f.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: RadicalThrasher
For obscure Italo shit, I like Still Blind's Whales album a lot. It's not exactly thrash, sort of weird speed/thrash metal with some noise rock tinges, maybe a cousin to Voivod without actually sounding like Voivod. I'm the only person on RYM that doesn't hate it apparently.

Found out today that this was reissued on CD and vinyl last year.
1994 thrash album from my lame, backwards city. Noteworthy just simply because next to nothing comes from here.

Reactions: Sirjack