Thrash!

Reactions: Baroque and Slammed
Relatively recent release from Septagon, touted as thrash/speed.

GUEST_a4a7511e-83f2-4699-8708-5a86c41cdc84

Was listening to some of the other Eastern European albums uploaded by that guy. I never got into Astharoth's Gloomy Experiments and I know I didn't enjoy one of their post-album demos, but I'm listening to the full comp now and this definitely has some really good material, almost more prog than thrash at times though

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
Thoughts on Lich King?

Sorry to resurrect this quote but I was just looking at the past few pages and thought this was funny. Almost a decade ago I commissioned their singer for some artwork and sent him a track to get the feel of the work. Being the big dick that he was he felt it his duty to let me know he thought our music was boring, not that I asked. The other day I had spotify make me a thrash playlist while I was working. I was jamming out pretty hard until I got to one song I was just like "What the fuck this is horrible, who the hell is this". Lich King... I hadn't heard them in 10 years so I didn't even remember what they sounded like. Felt good to know that deep down in my heart, they are trash.

Anyways here is the band I was in that was commissioning the work. This record was after my involvement, but they're making some killer thrash and releasing a full length soon

Here's another band I've been absolutely loving lately. More of a thrash/old school death hybrid