Thrash!

No need to apologise, I'm sure you didn't come here to be judged and I wont judge you just by your chest size.

Take solace in the fact that any more than a handful is a waste, you just need to find someone with smaller hands.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
3-0 for Slammed

flawless-victory-gif-1.gif

:lol: what in the world are you even talking about. This little twat caught some feelings and cant stop responding to me in every other thread and hes' over here accusing ME of being emtoional? lmfao

Who said you and slammed hate each other? wow you are one sensitive bastard. The irony of YOU even mentioning emotions after your last 5 or so posts is amazing. People make jokes, we laugh. Stop poisoning every other thread with your disgusting mentality.

Only a sociopath like you could spin this into me following you around with responses. The movie thread was you injecting yourself into a conversation between Ein and I, this one was between Slammed and I, and you quoted me with a spoiler in the 1988 Poll thread.

Delusional homo, go comb your back hair.

f.jpg

:lol: in other words this is how you feel right now?

jNgw9NncjR-6.png

got it. I like how everytime you get demolished you try to come back at me with some kind of ethnical diss just because you cant handle some words(which werent even personal) but hey i can start posting pictures of your lineage which still consist of literally underdeveloped neanderthals but nah, i love this thread too much. Your actions here literally show just how thin-skinned you really are. Why dont you just leave me alone and stop ruining this thread just because i laughed at slammed's jokes. Step outside, take a deep breath of fresh air and relax my son.

Last edited:
Your secret is safe with me. I've got a gold fish memory, took me three goes to read that sentence and I still have no idea why you said it :)

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity