Thrash!

Thanks for the suggestion. I'd hate to say this. But your actually old enough ot be my dad. Hahaha. My dad is like only a couple years older than you chris. Just wanted to throw that out there. Hes like 46 or something.

Now that all that bs is out of the way, just going to say:

Hexenhaus :kickass:

80's Destruction + Mercyful Fate guitar solos + Epicness = Hexenhaus' debut

Sweden's finest, perhaps. :kickass:

A shame that the follow up was so generic and the next two closer to Memento Mori.

A Tribute to Insanity is definitely in my top 5 favorite Thrash albums. I was a little disappointed that the rest of their work never reached the same level of epic-ness.

Listen to this individual. Seriously. Let it sink in. The tolerance for noobs around here is MUCH GREATER than the tolerance for people who try to appear to be what they are not or try too hard to seem like some kind of expert. Don't try to impress anybody. You will not become a superstar here, because nobody really is. But you can be respected for being real.

bluewizard has forced our tolerance bar pretty high.

The new Warbringer is fucking awesome. At first I wasn't digging the mix but I've gotten used to it and I'm only one listen through and it's fucking awesome, I can't wait to see them again with Exodus!

How about you see them live and hear the new album before you spout oral diarrhea? War Without End wasn't that great and only had a few standout tracks yeah but this one is miles above it. Instead of being just typical retrothrash it's actually different than a lot of the other bands out now and is way more extreme and varied. I've only given it maybe 2 listens through but I'm already really into it. No it's not going to be a 10/10 but for a second album from a really young band I'm surprised at how polished the sound is and how good the song writing is.

I really digged the new Warbringer, that's on their myspace page. It's way better than the first album, 'tho I can't say anything about how good the rest of the album will be. However, the new stuff looks promising, I think I'll give Warbringer a second chance as soons as the new album hits the stores.

No Place for Disgrace is awesome. Still don't have the debut, though. :(
Get the "20th Anniversary Special Edition" then (if it's still available).

Disc one contains the original recording plus the "Iron Tears"-demo. Disc two contains the re-mixed and re-mastered version, the "Flotzilla" instrumental plus another four demo-tracks from 1985. And the DVD contains an interview and live footage from 1983-1985. One aspect I like about "Doomsday For The Deceiver" very much, is the clearly audible bass-playing, especially the solo-part on "Metalshock".

np: Voivod - "Tornado"