Thrash!

What about this band Antagonist? Heard a track in the albums kicking etc thread and it sound pretty damn good I must say

What about this band Antagonist? Heard a track in the albums kicking etc thread and it sound pretty damn good I must say

Their first EP is quite asskicking. The second EP considerably less so after the first two songs, but it's not as bad as the 57% on Metal-Archives describes it. I really wish that they did more.

You have no place in this conversation, fuck off.

Does he not? Onslaught (Satanic Metallica clones at best) has nothing on Bonded By Blood.

Just troll 'im back. He'll die soon. Trolls need hobbits to survive, but we're all over 3 ft tall (I'm just taking a rational guess...). Besides, if things get out of our control, we have our wizard (mod) for the powerful banhammer. :)

Does he not? Onslaught (Satanic Metallica clones at best) has nothing on Bonded By Blood.

You retards don't even know what the argument is about, foad.

Just troll 'im back. He'll die soon. Trolls need hobbits to survive, but we're all over 3 ft tall (I'm just taking a rational guess...). Besides, if things get out of our control, we have our wizard (mod) for the powerful banhammer. :)

You are the definition of a troll.

Now report my post and then go listen to your metalcore.

That is probably my only requests or rec threads since I joined, posted out of curiosity. As expected not one good recommendation. I have given hundreds of good recs.

It's impossible to give you any 'good' thrash recs since you already don't like one of the greatest thrash albums ever... how on earth could you like anything else?

You retards don't even know what the argument is about, foad.

You are the definition of a troll.

Now report my post and then go listen to your metalcore.

A. Not a troll.
B. Even so, you are feeding my actions as if I were a troll, making you slightly retarded.
C. Metalcore is your mom's vagina after a gang rape (most likely involving the singer of Killswitch Engage and some terrible thrash band you would tote as something more than Slayer).
D. What does metalcore have to do with anything?
E. You don't even like one of the greatest thrash bands of all time, therefore nullifying any opinion you have with about 96% of the people using this forum. This means pretty soon everyone will ignore you and/or you will get banned. You should probably just stop posting now.
F. I'm still not a troll, and I'm better looking than you.
G. You are probably a homosexual, but I will not judge you for this. Sexual preference is not something I can mock you for like I can for sucking ass by way of terrible taste in music. Ex:Slayer
H. Your avatar is gay. If you plan to show off how cool you are because you use that blatantly obvious 'satanic' symbol, than maybe you should join a forum for angst-ridden-fags such as yourself. Be original or at least pretend to be.
I. You've not given anywhere near 20 good recommendations, so please don't tote those 10-15 okay ones as hundreds of good ones. Much like when your mom said that you are a unique, important, and special person...it's a lie.
J. J is the first letter of my name. This in and of itself is worth 26.324 minutes of you breathing. So, hold your breath for about that long. I'll wait.

Also, fag.

Yeah, you're just the epitome of awesomeness. I'll bet you're even known to be clever with solid b's in school. I'd like to take you home and do immoral things to you, but I guess I'm too gay for a normie like you.