Thrash!

I've been listening to alot of thrash lately. I am really liking the rawer sounding bands, not the Metallica, Slayer and Megadeth type of shit. Even stuff like Exodus is a bit too polished for my tastes. Glad I discovered there is much more to thrash than these bands!

Check out Battletorn. I have their release Evil Chains. It's raw. It's almost like grind-thrash. Or maybe I should say it is raw and heavily punk influenced.

Check out Battletorn. I have their release Evil Chains. It's raw. It's almost like grind-thrash. Or maybe I should say it is raw and heavily punk influenced.

Maybe I didn't explain very well. I love most of the old thrash and some newer stuff I have heard. My point was that bands like Megadeth and Metallica do not have as much of a direct thrash assault as other bands, not that I only want to hear "raw" sounding thrash.

I have been listening to some Thrash/Crust bands like Hellbastard which are awesome. I didn't like the more Hardcore Punk influenced thrash I heard though.

You have some very thought out, original, and unique responses to things you clearly know nothing about. I'd advise you settle down...just a thought.

You sure learned alot on this forum in the year you've been here... like what bands to listen to.

I don't listen to or care about anyone's recommendations or opinions on this forum.

Like I said before I could give a f*** what you think about anything. Done.

You sure learned alot on this forum in the year you've been here... like what bands to listen to.

I don't listen to or care about anyone's recommendations or opinions on this forum.

Like I said before I could give a f*** what you think about anything. Done.

Hm...discovering bands. How terrible! How could I ever live with myself for finding out about bands I hadn't heard before!?!?!? Fag. If you didn't give a fuck, you would not be on a forum discussing bands. So stop posting, or stop posting. Either way, stop posting.

Also, fag.

Trolls: Feeding them is hazardous to your health

Not my health. I was playing Forumwarz, so I know that trolls can be pwned. I shall begin a quest to pwn trolls from here on out! If I survived od'ing, I can survive faggotry. Except for Cryptopsy's last album. That shit almost murdered me with faggotry.

HA! Indeed. They trolled many of us. We all though "Hey, they aren't the worst death metal band around." Then they came around and said to us "Fuckkk you, dick wads. We pwned you like interwebz pimpz."

Edit: On another note, does anyone have any recommendations for something similar to Nailgunner? I've become quite fond of their only release, and crave moar.

I didn't buy that many Thrash albums this year, but Warbringer's 2009release - "Waking into Nightmares" has been kicking my ass the last couple of weeks.

I really like their way of playing Thrash.

Don't remember seeing them mentioned here.