Thrash!

What's everyone's opinion on Xentrix?

Their cover of ghostbusters is pretty amusing and they are a pretty good thrash band in general.

I got the maxi vinyl single of ghostbusters free with a haul once. The two serious songs on the back are great thrash metal.

I've been listening to alot of thrash lately. I am really liking the rawer sounding bands, not the Metallica, Slayer and Megadeth type of shit. Even stuff like Exodus is a bit too polished for my tastes. Glad I discovered there is much more to thrash than these bands!

You listen to Opeth but Hell Awaits isn't raw enough for you? So how many balls can you fit in your mouth at once?

That is a ridiculous question that does not really deserve any response.

Slayer, Megadeth and Metallica are bands with sellout records, massive mtv airtime and tons of exposure, etc... While not damning in and of itself, it is no surprise to me that I do not enjoy them as much as the more obscure bands that play no holds barred thrash.

I prefer Opeth's earlier albums by far btw. Their appeal to me does not lie in headbangable thrashing brutality or speed, if this is what Metallica, Slayer and Megadeth are trying to achieve they have failed, in my opinion.

If you don't like this then you're a faggot and should stop listening to metal:

Last edited by a moderator: