Thrash!

When did I say I didn't like Slayer?

However I prefer thrash songs without more than three minutes of boring and pointless nonsense before the song actually starts. Even "The Moor" has a briefer introduction than that song and is much more interesting and a godly song too. And people complain about "The Moor" because of the intro lol. Half of "Hell Awaits" is absolute pointless garbage.

not the...Slayer...type of shit...Glad I discovered there is much more to thrash than these bands!

Slayer can fuck off.

Do you look at what you post?

By the way, Slayer is more raw than Exodus by a considerable measure. I honestly don't believe that you've really listened to Haunting the Chapel, Hell Awaits, and Reign in Blood much.

And you still didn't answer my question.

However I prefer thrash songs without more than three minutes of boring and pointless nonsense before the song actually starts. Even "The Moor" has a briefer introduction than that song and is much more interesting and a godly song too. And people complain about "The Moor" because of the intro lol. Half of "Hell Awaits" is absolute pointless garbage.

Nice edit. So what does this tell me? First, it tells me that I was right and that you've never even heard this song. It also tells me that you're a faggot fucking poser like you've been since you started posting here. You don't belong in metal. Goodbye.

Do you look at what you post?

By the way, Slayer is more raw than Exodus by a considerable measure. I honestly don't believe that you've really listened to Haunting the Chapel, Hell Awaits, and Reign in Blood much.

I didn't say I hated Slayer. "Slayer can fuck off" doesn't mean I don't like some of their songs. I know Slayer is more raw than Exodus. What's your point?

And you still didn't answer my question.

I will answer your question if you answer this question, you gay or what dude?

Nice edit. So what does this tell me? First, it tells me that I was right and that you've never even heard this song. It also tells me that you're a faggot fucking poser like you've been since you started posting here. You don't belong in metal. Goodbye.

I have heard those Slayer albums.

How am I a poser for not being a fanboy of MTV catering bands like Slayer and Metallica?

Jesus fucking christ dude. What the hell does what Slayer does now have anything to do with how fucking righteous those old alums are? You sound like such a brat. "Ooooh I can't like those albums cause those guys are mainstream now waaaaa" Does Stained Class suck because Priest later released Turbo? I don't think so.

Jesus fucking christ dude. What the hell does what Slayer does now have anything to do with how fucking righteous those old alums are? You sound like such a brat. "Ooooh I can't like those albums cause those guys are mainstream now waaaaa" Does Stained Class suck because Priest later released Turbo? I don't think so.

That's not at all what I said.

I do enjoy those albums. I do listen to some Slayer and Exodus and alot of Megadeth. Not so much Metallica. As I said I am getting into more obscure thrash which I prefer over these bands. I think it's quite obvious what I am saying ex. Megadeth are a less direct not-brutal-at-all band with harmless vocals.

If you don't like my opinion I couldn't really give a fuck.

I am in love with Demolition Hammer - Epidemic of Violence.

Are any of their other albums worth checking out?

Listening to a bit of it now, pretty good but hasn't grabbed my like Epidemic did quite yet. Am loving all this brutal thrash, just got hold of some Deathchain which is sounding damn fine I must say. :kickass:

This forum has given me so many awesome recommendations, glad I found it.

I've only listened to half of it I'll give it another go later. I know what you mean about rawness though, I love a lot of bands' first album(s) because of this even though the actual music isn't as polished as later stuff.

Meanwhile this Deathchain - Deathtrash Assault is getting better and better as it goes on, really like it. Quite similar to DH.

World Painted Blood, generally, > anything Slayer has done since the mid 90's, not that topping their last few albums means much at all. I would not recommend picking it up.

Buy Identify The Dead instead.

When did I say I didn't like Slayer?

OK... the intro to Hell Awaits is one of the greatest intros in the history of metal. While I like some Opeth songs... most of their music is over-indulgent, predictable mediocrity.