Are scratching at your face
Skeletons sit beside you
Making your heart race
Cold sweat is running
Running from your brow
You've got a one-way ticket
To six feet underground

Last edited by a moderator:
If by RIP Megadeth era you mean melody-oriented thrash on the technical side of things, Annihilator's first two, Artillery's By Inheritance, Coroner's No More Color, Realm's albums, and Toxik's Think This should appeal.

nothing to do while I wait to leave for my brothers house, so I made a quick compilation with stuff from my hd. everything is way oop and never been reissued

Jorge's underappreciated thrash comp

silence(usa)
thornclad(knowing the taste around this forum, I think this will be most peoples favorite)
addictive(aussie)
apocalypse(swiss-bayarea thrash)
arcane(tech thrash)
axiom(powerthrash)
carbide-totalimpact(speed/thrash/power combo)
carbide - death machines(similar to razor-decibels)
deathamin(semi-tech thrash)
fatal array(powerthrash)
messina(dutch)
mottek(german)
pariah(powerthrash)
shah(demo song)
terraphobia(powerthrash demo song)
visitor(powerthrash)

notes:
every song is from the 90s cept for the shah song.
a couple of songs have been posted here before as youtube links, but they were put in still cause youtube didnt do them justice. comp is guaranteed not to leave you cold. enjoy

http://rapidshare.com/files/363033038/New_Folder.rar.html

Absolutely nothing wrong with 90s thrash. Yeah, a lot of bands did sellout in the 90s, but there were also PLENTY of bands that didn't. And that's exactly why most of these bands are so obscure. The 90s bands that didnt sellout sold a tiny fraction of the what the 80s bands did, so they've received a shit ton less hype throughout the years. Now, I don't think all of these bands deserve the same level of recognition as the 80s classics, but I do think they deserve more attention.

anyways, thanks for dling the comp, I hope you like it.

edit-oops, just noticed I put in the wrong mottek song. that one is actually one of the worse ones on the album. sorry :/

If by RIP Megadeth era you mean melody-oriented thrash on the technical side of things, Annihilator's first two, Artillery's By Inheritance, Coroner's No More Color, Realm's albums, and Toxik's Think This should appeal.

Yes that what I mean.I been waiting to check all the bands you said beside Annihilator which I heard but can't remember.

So, anyone else thinks this album kicks ass?

251776.jpg

I've never tried their first album, but this one sounds great. It was released last year. Love the riffs and leads. There's that 80's feeling in the air, in a very good way.

So the thrash page is on page 3 of the forums, this will not stand!

Someone just told me about a cool instrumental thrash band from Canada called Mastery, really good high energy stuff especially the drumming. Anyone else know them?