Thrash!

Nah, History is the better of the two - better riffs overall and a bit more tightly composed. Dreamweaver has a few moments of meandering that bring it down slightly.

I actually got Dreamweaver only recently, and it still hasn't clicked yet. I enjoy it a lot, but a good portion of the riffs seem like typical long-thrash chuggery ala AJFA or Time Does Not Heal, even though the performance is far more energetic than those two. History is my preferred Sabbat album as well.

All I have is Dreamweaver and I enjoy it quite a bit.

Also, I thought Mourning was from UK Sabbat. Or maybe I'm missing something.

I demand more thrash discussion!!!

So I've just been rec'd Holy Moses and can't believe I've never listened to them before, quite melodic stuff but still aggressive and the vocals are nice. Just myspace'd so far, might pick up an album or two, the 2008 release is sounding decent. Any opinions?

I demand more thrash discussion!!!

So I've just been rec'd Holy Moses and can't believe I've never listened to them before, quite melodic stuff but still aggressive and the vocals are nice. Just myspace'd so far, might pick up an album or two, the 2008 release is sounding decent. Any opinions?

Albums to get first from Holy Moses...

Finished with the Dogs
Queen of Siam

I thought the new album was just okay, but maybe you will enjoy it more. Holy Moses is one of the few female-fronted bands I enjoy.

Finished with the Dogs
Queen of Siam

I thought the new album was just okay, but maybe you will enjoy it more. Holy Moses is one of the few female-fronted bands I enjoy.

I've heard a bit of the first one and I think I'm going to get that to start with. The vocalist does a great job, really goes with the raw guitar tone very well. Also the album covers are top notch from what I've seen so far, especially Agony Of Death.

Queen of Siam is amateurish and simplistic, but I love the vocals on it. Overall, reminds me of Kreator's Endless Pain

Yeah this track is straight up Motorhead, she even sounds like Lemmy:

Simplistic can be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finished with the Dogs
Queen of Siam

LIFES DESTROYER! LIFES DESTROYER!

:kickass:

Listen to this

heathen.jpg

and this

theartofpartyingvg0.jpg