Thrash!

So what’s Kreator’s best mid era albums? I’ve been digging into a bunch of mid to modern era Sodom and I was hoping they’re of similar quality.
No, nowhere near that quality. Sodom progressed into a brutal, hard hitting, borderline death metal band while Kreator swallowed their dad's semen.

Renewal and Cause for Conflict are fine, but they're nothing like Sodom. It's groovy post-thrash stuffs, following in the footsteps of bands like Prong.

Mental Vortex and Grin reissues are on preorder @ amazon for 9.99 each.
I’ve noticed that Noise are putting coloured vinyl reissues out, are these the ones you mean? And do you know if the band are seeing any money from this? Didn’t Noise fold and fuck all the artists over back in the 90’s? They’re super active on Facebook all of a sudden..

According to the all knowledgeable wiki

Noise Records is a German heavy metal record label founded in 1983 by German music industry personality Karl-Ulrich Walterbach as an expansion of his company Modern Music Records. It was sold to the Sanctuary Records Group in 2001 and ceased any activity in 2007 due to the bankruptcy of Sanctuary. The Noise catalogue was consequently acquired by Universal Music Group later on. In April 2016, BMG Rights Management, which had acquired Sanctuary Records in 2013, announced that it would revive the Noise Records label.​

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Oh and the shit you mentioned might have something to do with.

A European label deal in 1990 with the German EMI for four bands (Helloween, Running Wild, Celtic Frost, V2) was short-lived, because the management of Helloween decided unilaterally to have the group put under contract directly with the English EMI. The subsequent altogether 16 lawsuits where decided by the German courts in favor of Noise Records and settled out of court after a two-year legal battle. The settlement cost Helloween a seven-digit figure. The other result of the legal battle was that Helloween stopped releasing albums and touring for two years and then went their own way. With a stylistic change towards glam metal in Pink Bubbles Go Ape their sales declined to 25% of their Noise Records heights and resulted in EMI dropping the band after just two studio albums.​

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Hmmm I was sure there were more issues with other bands. Maybe they were just shit at marketing and they was the main gripe. I've been wondering why Coroner hadn't reissued Mental Vortex and Grin, sucks if they don't own the rights.

Reactions: Slammed