Thread of Anger

Dec 7, 2004
Ankh-Morpork
Why do threads of anger never linger?

this is a thread for pouring out anger, so express your anger towards
whatever makes you angry :devil: .

I'm angry becouse certain swedish metal band's homepage is never finished and there are a hundred coming soons that have been standing there since forever

I'm angry because the new (?) mailman seems to be a piece of shit. And not a very smart one at that.

@Cuthalion: i always found that's part of the beauty of the homepage..

Im angry at myself because I cant seem to get myself to learn for my chemistry exam next wednesday. It wont be a very difficult one but still, I shouldnt be so reluctant to revise that stuff..

when people underestimate me i usually get either very very angry or just slightly amuzed, i guess it all depends on the subject they think i am incompetent in.

I angry because I have a great band project but I have problems with my passport and I can't fix it so the band is stuck for me... Damn it!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg!!!!

Nitronium Blood said:
I'm angry because Nick The Clayman is now this Volfman Won Bones or whatever the crap....

EGADS!*

*(That is what Veronica Lodge's dad would say)

your kinda obsessed with Nick the Clayman aren't you? :err:

Im angry because the only people who ever become infatuated with me are either homosexual or just down right intolerable on a one to one basis.... Kinda funny though... :lol:

I'm also angry because my local rehearsal studio is moving town, and therefore, my band cannot rehearse. GAY.

We do our rehearsels in an old radio studio, it is very small but it is one of the best things you can find in Skopje, i think that our town is the least musician-friendly town in the world, finding a place to rehearse is nearly impossible if you are not strongly connected :)