Thread of Anger

no, this is:

BigFakeSmile said:
underemployment

I'm also angry at my shitty internet connection. Nothing worse than getting disconnected at the middle of an important conversation, and then coming back to nothing.

Hitori said:
I'm also angry at my shitty internet connection. Nothing worse than getting disconnected at the middle of an important conversation, and then coming back to nothing.

Yeah, I had virtual sex with someone and that happened to me in th emiddle of her orgasm... I feel ya :(

yes but i'm paranoid and have a guilt complex so most of the time i wonder if i did or said something in the first place to cause such erratic behavior
or i think i'm imagining things

then again when all of your friends shout in unison "STAY AWAY INSANE ALERT!" then you gotta start ilstening

edt: oh, they refer to the other persons's's's's's's's's's's insanity's's's, btw

Hitori said:
oh, they refer to the other persons's's's's's's's's's's insanity's's's, btw
I figured.

Hitori said:
yes but i'm paranoid and have a guilt complex so most of the time i wonder if i did or said something in the first place to cause such erratic behavior
I used to think like that before i realized it was my turn to live happily and the rest of the world's turn to feel guilty about having said/done something wrong.

Just like i realized a long time ago that it's their turn to play psychologist and my turn to find comfort in friends (as opposed to the other way around, which has been going on forever), only i still ask questions and try to soothe people. I should stop being so friendly. ;)

i don't think it's being friendly, i think it's just fulfilling a masturbating need to feel like a nice empathic person in order to feel good about yourself ;)

also, i think when you're really friends with someone, both parties take turns playing the psychologist/patient part

You're totally right. On the first part, i mean. ;)

No, you're right about both parties playing both roles. But when you're not really friends with someone but you just know them from school/work/whatever that doesn't hold, and i'm fed up with playing the psychologist part. I guess i'm just stupid/kind like that.