Thread of Anger

I'm angry at myself, because I said something utterly stupid and thoughtless, regarding a friend of mine, yesterday.

i'm angry at my brother too, besides beeing a fucking prick he didn't make me any pizza yesterday he just made two for his girlfriend and him

Well I'm not really angry,more frustrated 'cause I can't get all DT albums here,and many other stuff...like when I go into some CD shop and ask do they have something from a band called Dark Tranquillity,the reactions are almost always:And how do you spell that?!I mean...damm. And I have to go to another city to order something from them...but I'm getting used to it now...*singing silently Give me patience,oh,give me patience please...*

Well,I looked a few times...but too expensive for my country...and the things are getting better...like I can order them from outside by a CD shop in another city here...just frustrated by a time it takes and all...

yeah I know your pain. Myself, when I wanted to get "The Gallery" original edition, I ordered it from a shop and it took about 4 months before it arrived. That was horrible.

Oh,I'm not the only one suffering then...but I almost had a stroke when I wanted to get them in my city...it was mission impossible...and one guy from CD shop even asked me why don't I just give up...then I flipped out and went to other city...and found the last one Skydancer...one of the happiest days...and from then I order DT albums by that CD shop where I found Skydancer

@Siren: Thanks...I mean,I have all from them from the Internet and with a little help of friends and burning CDs,but I just love to have originals from my favorite bands...they're worth it...

@Rincewind: i agree. DT are the only band i keep buying cds and i want to have a complete collection of.